Sapnap X Reader X Dream (Non-Binary AFAB)

Partially Smut/NSFW
Kinks in part 1: Domination, Submission, Bottom sapnap, Switch/Dom reader.

Mute the call
Pt1:

Sapnap was sitting on his gaming chair in his room playing minecraft while on call with dream. Y/N was sat on his bed watching him with a smirk.

'COME HERE SAPNAP!' Dream shouted through the mic. You could hear him from the other room as they were just a wall apart. The wall was thin.

You chuckled while watching sapnap try to run away from dream, Sapnap was in half diamond armour while dream was in half iron, yet sapnap was shit scared of those three words being shouted down a mic.

'The fuck you laughing at?' Sapnap looked over at you then back at his screen.

'You being a pussy bitch' You got up and walked over to him putting your arms around him rubbing his chest.

'Stop trying to distract me' he whispered so only you could hear.

'Oh so you like when I do this?' you reached down and started to unzip his trousers.

He sighed out loud and sunk back into his chair signalling for you to get between his legs under his desk.

You get on your knees between his legs and slowly pull down his trousers.

'I-ill be right back dream' sapnap says and goes to mute himself.

'Ah does baby want me to continue?' you ask looking up at him, he nods slowly his eyes fluttering from your touch.

You gently run your fingernails over his thighs teasing him and pull down his boxers letting his erection spring free.

'P-please master, I need it' he whimpered

'Okay baby, you've been a good boy, ill give you a little bit of release'

You spit onto your hands and take his cock into your hands and start moving them up at down, Sapnap closes his eyes and throws his head back in pleasure.

You look up at him as you put him into your mouth slowly sucking up and down. Sapnap groans above you and goes to move his hand onto your head.

You release him from your mouth with a pop.

'Baby, don't do that' you get up, and straddle him, grinding on top on him.  He groans underneath you.

'P-please master, I need release'  he whimpers and grabs your waist guiding your movements.

You continue to grind on top of him, his moans and groans get louder until you hear something coming from his headset.

He forgot to mute himself. Shit.

'Sapnap, what are you doing with y/n?' you could hear dreams voice from the headset.

You put your hand over sapnaps mouth still grinding on top on him.

'I'm coming in' Dream says from the headset. You hear movements from next door and look towards the door to see it fling open.

'Oh? What are you two doing in here' Dream says closing the door and coming closer to you.

You hop off of sapnap as he tries to cover himself up and you stand up in front of dream.

'Nothing, just sitting on his lap'

'You forgot to mute your mic, I heard it all' Dream whispered loud enough for the both of you to hear...

TO BE CONTINUED BECAUSE I'M LAZY :)