Reborn (WilburSoot X BadBoyHalo)

"You muffin, stop trolling me!"

Wilbur looked down at me, "I'm not trolling Bad."

"No, please, don't leave me," I begged, crying out to my love.

"My little muffin, Wilbur said, holding up my chin, "I must go, we are from different nations, different places, we can't be together."

I stepped up on my tiptoes and pressed his lips against mine. Pouring all my love, all my desire into it, I passionately kissed him. My tongue explored his mouth, which was already intimately familiar to me. I circled my tongue around his mouth. Every nook, every cranny, every crevice, was touched by my love. I lightly bit his lip, hearing the satisfying moan escape his mouth. 

We panted as we separated, gasping for breath.

"You-" Wilbur said, still catching his breath,"you've never initiated a kiss before."

"I don't," I whimpered, on an almost unrelated note, "I don't want you to leave me."

He brushed his hand under my chin and vanished, into the forest, away from me. 

"No!" I screamed, "Wilbur come back!"

My glowing light left my life, the sun leaving the Earth. Water drip-dropped on the floor, pitter-patter and no more. My head was hung, my decrepit spirit, wandered back to camp. 

I was met with eyes, as I walked in, Antfrost's bright blue pair.

"What happened?" He asked while I cried with heavy tears.

"My love left me," were the words whispered with hesitation, "he left me."

Ant was the only one, the only person who knew of my love. Who knew of what gave me joy, what gave me life. But he wasn't anymore.

"Take time for yourself," Ant whispered, "I'll cover for you."

I stumbled out into the forest of unknowns, until I saw the lovely river where I first met my love. The river beckoned to me, called to me, brought me farther than I knew. 

Meeting the river I saw myself, broken, but made anew. With no hesitation, I hopped in simply.

And I was reborn.