Prologue

Does Papa don't love me anymore? Like he just went crazy then banished me in this filthy, crowded, and untamed world.

"You went crazy first, remember? Who in their right mind would ride their car inside the mansion and crash it on their father's office?" he mockingly asked.

"Shut up, Aden." I hissed. "And can you stop going through my head? It's annoying. Tss."

"Hey little missy, I'm not going through it. You're just thinking too loud and it's bothering my driving skills." he teased.

"Oh please, you don't have that skill. Why did Papa even let you drive?"

"Because I don't drive my car inside the mansion." he laughed.

"You know what, Aden? We don't use our mouth in driving so shut up."

"Alright, fine. We're still far so you should take a nap and I'll just wake you up when we get there."

I didn't bother answering him. I faced the window and opened it.

The sky is painted with the hue of pink, orange, purple, and yellow. A flock of birds is flying that seems to ruin the partly scattered clouds. And trees are dancing to the solemn and comfortable breeze of the wind.

How I wish human is this beautiful. But they're not.

I haven't talked to one of their kind but I've seen them. They're vile, wicked, evil, and very much all the negative things are them.

Argh! Of all punishment, why did he chose this? He knows how much I loathe humans. Tsk.

           - - - - -

"Hey little missy, wake up. We're already here." Aden said while shaking my elbow.

I rubbed my eyes and looked outside the window. It's already dark and we're in front of a tall building. This must be where I'm moving.

"I'll go inside first. Get up now and unload your things. Wait for me here." he said and went out of the car.

I waited for him to get inside the building before I got out of the car.

I started unloading my things when I noticed a bunch of human guys circling on something on the far dark end of the parking lot. I was just going to ignore them and continue to do what I'm doing when I heard a whimper.

It's not a thing they're surrounding. It's living. These pieces of trash!

I walked towards them and was about to teach them a lesson when another human guy shouted.

"Hoy! Anong ginagawa niyo? Pakawalan niyo ang pusa!"

The guy is holding a plank of wood in his right hand and it shows how scared he is by the way it shakes.

The bunch of guys let goes of the cat they're holding and walked in his direction. I quickly sprinted to the cat and tend to it.

"Oh, you poor thing. How could they do this to you?"

His tail and left front leg is broken. His face is deeply wounded and he has a wire tied around his neck that made him hard to breathe.

This is why I loathe humans. They never change.

I took my shirt off, wrapped it around the cat, and carry it in my arms. Don't be flustered, I am wearing a crop top underneath so I'm not naked.

As I was about to leave, the wind blew in my direction and carried a smell I haven't encountered since.

I can feel my body reacting to the smell abnormally. Heat is rising from my insides and my eyes started burning. I felt my sharp teeth and nails came out. My breathing became rigid and I started to seek the sweet smell more.

I turned around and saw the guy carrying a plank of wood, on his knees, head down, and blood gushing out of his temple.

The wind blew once more and I breathed in all the sweet smell it brought.

"So it's from you," I smirked.

But just before I could take a step forward, Aden suddenly showed up. His hands holding my shoulders in place, sharp teeth peeking out, and red furious eyes staring directly at me.

"Stop, Luxe. They'll find out if you lose control."