Captain fuckboy

There they are.
The football team with the one and only
captain Sage Fallon, with other words my bestfriends borther or how I call him, captain fuckboy.

She closes her locker and lock eyes with him,
After a couple off seconds she looks away and starts walking to the door.
but when she's almost there, she feels cold hands grabbing her waist and gets pinned against the wall.
"I heard you're coming over tonight„ he says with a low voice. She looks up only to see Sage hovering above her. "Don't expect too much, I'm coming for your sister, not for you„ she replies coldly.
"sure you are, angel„. "Oh but I am„ she says while puching him off.

then you see Sienna walking to him.
"what the hell where you doing?„ she asks him.
"Just having a conversation with our precious Bella„
He says with a smirk. "OUR precious Bella?„ she asked. "Yes Sienna, OUR Bella„ He replies looking at Isabella. "Well you better dont try anything later and don't ever touch her like that again„ she demands. "I'll try„ He says while winking.
Then he walks away.
Sienna sighs and walks to Isabella.
"I'm sorry for that„ she apologised. "Don't be„
she says. And then they walk out and go to Siennas home to finish the project.

They were working on the project and Isabella gets a message from louis.

*the messages*

L: hey, so when am I supossed to pick you up       
    tomorrow?

I: Idk you tell me.

L: Alright see you at 7pm.

I: Ok.

"Shit„ Isabella mumbles.
"What's up?„ Sienna wondered.
"Well, you tomorrow is the masked ball and I still don't have a dress„ she replied.
"well„ Sienna began, "the project can wait, we're going shopping right now.„
"But-„ she started
"I said, we're going.„ Sienna hissed, not letting her finish the sentence.
"yes sir„ she sighs while standing up.

When they both came back at Siennas place, she gets a message from her mother.

*the message*

Mom: Hey sweetie, your dad and I are going on a date. Is it ok that you stay with Sienna?
I already asked her parents and they don't mind.

I: Sure.

"Hey Sienna, my mom told me I'm staying at your place tonight. You don't mind right?„ she begins
"Hey that's awsome, we're going to have a lots of fun!„ She replies happily.

"Food is ready!„ Lilith (Siennas mother) screams from out the kitchen.