[•| DARKNESS, MY ENEMY || PART II |•]

《• Story Theme •》
Anxiety

《🎶• Song Used •🎶》Sleeping Sleeping Sun - Nightwish

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:02
───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

《- • - • - • -》

Darkness surrounds him, not a single light is seen as the shadows filles his surroundings. A void that terrorizes him to this day, simply gives him the most traumatizing moments of his life. He couldn't take it anymore. For a child like him, his memories are always clear and unforgettable, which helped him remember the last sighting of his mother.

That memory simply haunts him, the memory of her departure, a departure that leads her to an unknown world. A world he had yet to explore. But since that day...

She never returned.

It pained him... Yet. He never showed it. He never bothered telling it. He never bothered sharing it. For his pride only comes to him, he never dared to show any signs of weakness nor any negative actions. It's just him, being too prideful of himself which only shows what everyone knows about him.

Yet being called a monster is something that still haunts him. Ever since that incident he became distant, he changed into a whole new person. That word stabbed him and it's slowly bringing pain deep into his vulnerable soul. His fragile self is never seen by others but deep within himself.

But the most likely thing that traumatized him.. Is the day where he became someone else. Where he saw what lies within darkness what he called his power.

He is no elemental master.

But a boy that inherited the power of witchcraft and sorcery. A power only known to his mother's side of the family. A power he wished he never had. A power he regretted having.

As the darkness filled his surroundings, there was him standing into the depths of the darkness, following a hue of dark purple mist that surrounds him. He remember this place. This place was the one that haunts him within his slumber. A place where only his darkest secrets appear into a terrifying nightmare.

The boy let out a hitched breath as his hands placed upon his arms, as if he was hugging himself. But he was protecting something. To someone.

That lurks within the darkness.

He let out some shaky breaths and some pants as he lost his senses. He couldn't focus, he couldn't think straight. All that is within his mind is his worry and frustration. The uneasy feeling within him just kept up and his body started shaking as he could feel a presence he was deeply familiar with. A feeling that never goes away whenever he sleeps, and this nightmare keeps repeating everyday, it goes on and on until this very day.

His body shook, not from the cold, but from fear. Fear he always felt whenever he came across this familiar scene.

It has been his worst day. He is always a night owl to just avoid sleeping that he could never get away from.

Why keep trying when he knows it will just continue? Why run away if this nightmare keeps following him like a ghost?

But these questions are left unanswered.