A big turn 🥺🤪😜🥵😢😣😢😫😓

A week has passed from Emily's first day. Everyone is really scared of her now which is good and bad.🥺🥺 Its good because no one is throwing apples at her but its bad because she cant get a boyfriend which was her main reason of coming to Hogwarts. Harry Potter is kind of cute but he has that bitch Hermione. She's not even that cute. Draco was the hottest guy at school but since She bit his giant cock off he is kind of mad at her for some reason. 🥺🥺🥺He is still in hospital wing. He almost bleed out but that bitch pansy donated her blood for Draco. Luckily she died from donating so much blood and now Draco is alive. Sadly his dick is 2 inches now. But Emily had a plan....Emily went up to her dorm and changed into a wolf while chat noirs song played. Then Hawk moth walked into her dorm and said " I sense a mad feeling." She looked at hawk moth up and down then smirked.

"What do you want? Hawk moth."

"what ever you want." he said.

She looked up at him and jumped in his face and licked him. She then jumped down and bit his 20 inch moth dick off. An extra .3 from his kwami. She then changed back to normal Emily. Just.....Emily. 🥺🥺🥺She put the two shrimps in her pocket and headed to hospital wing. She saw Draco peacefully sleeping. He looked so hot. She started imagining them together. She woke him up. He woke up with a fright and looked at Emily.

"what are you doing here mudblood" He said

" you'll see" She said seductively 

She then pulled down his pants and got his 2 inch shrimpy, the 20 inch moth dick, and the .3 inch kwami PP. She also got a needle and thread and started to sew them together. 🥺🥺🥺🥵🥵Draco was in pain but really confused. 'why is she doing this' He thought. 'I thought she hated me'

When Emily was done she looked at him. They made eye contact for a hot second. Draco looked at her lips and started to lean forward. She leaned forward too. They were inches away from each other when Draco said "thank you" and pulled her into a rough kiss. 🥵😫😫🥵😫🥵😫🥵

Once they were done Draco said

"why did you do this"

" I did it because..... after I bit you. I noticed that you were really cute and that I might've actually liked you. I'm really sorry I did that I was just really... mad." she said in a hush voice😢😭😢😰😥😥😰🥺🥺😢🥺🥺

"Its ok. I'm sorry I threw that pie on fine ass body." Draco said as he got up and got dressed. Emily started to leave when Draco said "wait" she looked back. He then turned into a-a- A WOLF.
"y-y-y-your a wolf too!!!"😦😦😦🥺🥺🥺

"well no shit dumb bitch" Draco said

"s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s--s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry" Emily stuttered 😓😓😓

They started to walk up to Emily dorm once they got there drako slapped Emily and she fell to the floor. Drako then pulled out his 22.3 inch shlong. He was about to slap her with it until he heard something behind him. 😜😜🤪😜😜🤪😜Once he turned around he saw hawk moth bleeding out. Hawk moth looked at them in discussed.

"Are you chat noir" he asked

"tf no, I'm daddy Drako" drako said in an annoyed tone.

"oh shit. Ill find him one day. Anyways continue." Mr. moth said.

Emily and drako started to resume until haw moth said "WAit G-g-g-g---g-guys! C-c-c-c-can I J-j-j-j-j-j-join?" 🥺🥺🥺

Drako looked at him in annoyance. Hawk moth bit his lip to seduce Drako.

It somehow work and drako started walking towards hawk moth.

"wtf drako" Emily said 🥺🥺🥺🥺

"hold on bitch"

he started walking towards mr moth.

"TIKKI SPOTS ON" Draco yelled as he turned into a wolf

Drako started walking towards hawk moth with a smirk on his hairy ass face. He looked at hawk moth up and down then he bit hawk moths face off. Hawk moth layed there dead. 😩😩He in fact did not have another fight left in him. 🥺🥺That must suck. Drako turned and looked at Emily on the floor in a spread eagle position looking up at the ceiling. 🥵🥵He walks towards Emily she starts crying because she remembered her dead boyfriend Tom Felton.

"what's wrong?" Drako asked

"ITs just.....Nothing...Its stupid." She said 🥺🥺🥺😔😔😞😔😔😔

"I Bet it is" draco said in a bad tone. She started crying even more.

"its just my boyfriend died 10 years ago and I cant get over it." Emily said breathing heavily between every word. 🥺🥺😭😔😢😔😢😢😢😢😢

Drako stared at her.

"He died on August 12, from a dog attack. ☹️This dog named Willow attacked him at 1:06 am. Willow was his dog he loved her so much but she hated him.... because he would always sing about this girl named Emma. 🥺🥺🥺🥺She had enough and bit him on his left butt cheek. 🥺😩😩😩😩😩🥺Blood was all over his body. Splattered on his face...every where." 🥺🥺🥺Emily told drako even though he didn't ask. She was so sad. Her face looked like George's face when....well yeah.

" I don't really care." Drako said as he pulled her into a passionate kiss. He then took his massive shlong out again and resumed where they left off. He shoved it in her mouth. He was groaning because Emily gave the best glock glock 3,000. 🥺🥺🥺He was so close to finishing. Emily stopped right before he finished.

"WTF" drako said

"im just..... a bit of a tease." She said as she bit her finger😩😩

Drako picked her up and threw her on the bed. She broke the bed frame because of her phat ass. Drako climbed on top of her and started putting love marks all over her. She was whimpering at the feeling of his lips. He went down all the way to her gorilla grip coochie. He lifted up her skirt and started to tease her. He could feel her going wet so her pulled her underwear down. (a/n : I am very sorry for this} He started off slow rubbing her clit in circular motions. Emily was whimpering 🥵😢🧽🧽😜😒😤😜👰🏻‍♂️🥵🤪😣😣😜

"please" she said

Drako got his finger and put it in side her. Emily started to moan drakos name.

He started going faster. She was so close to release.

"draco I'm so close please" she said. She felt her stomach start to sink as she was getting closer and closer. He pulled away from her right before release and said

"what can I say I'm such a tease" 🥺🥺🥺

Drako went up to her and kissed her. He walked to the door and said

"we will continue later"