Chapter 41: A wolf in sheeps clothing

Ayesha pov.
Me and the guys were just chilling in Stephen's game room, which by the way I helped decorate so as you can imagine it amazing.
Dray?" I call.
"Hmm."
"Are you and hazel still together." I question
"Oh yeah she's amazing." He gushes.
"Oh is my boy in love." Stephen teases.
I was laying down on his lap with him stroking my hair. He's oddly obsessed with it.
"No."
"Um what's wrong with loving someone?" Sophie chimes in.
"Oh nothing but this nigga can't get attached." Klay shakes his head.
"I hate it when you do that. You've had maybe 3 serious girlfriends and none of them have worked Cos your dumbass can't see a good thing." I rant.
"Jeez since when are you so concerned."
"Since she wants all of us to find someone so she can take nice pictures." Stephen mumbles. I slap his thigh.
"Jesus. Ok if you wanna use your hands on my legs move a bit up." He smirks.
"Ew. No. And yes I'm partly concerned for photo opportunities but also cos your the only one who hasn't said I love you. And isn't in a committed relationship."
"Hello. Me?" Diana says.
"You haven't said I love you to Jason?" I question.
"What no. We broke up like a month ago."
"What. Why the fuck didn't you say." Soph gasps.
"It wasn't a big deal." She shrugs.
"How is it not a-" my words were cut off by Sonya calling me.
"I'll be back." I say getting up.
"Hurry up. My legs have lost feeling but they're cold so come back quickly." Stephen says. I gasp playfully watching him chuckle at his own joke.
I make my way upstairs and see Sonya holding a brown envelope. I look at it confused.
"It had your name on it. I'm sure it got delivered here by accident." She says. I nod and accept it.
"Thank you Sonya." I say.
"Ayesha I think it's time to go to the next level to our relationship." She says. I furrow my eyebrows.
"Call me now. Mama Sonya. Or Mama curry I don't mind." She says sweetly.
Awwwwww. Mama Curry is so cute.
"That's so nice So- Mama Curry." I correct myself. She smiles widely and gets back to what she was doing.
I go back downstairs whilst opening the envelope.
"Hey Stephen your mum is so sweet. She just told me t-" I gasp as I see what was in it.
Every one looks at me confused.
"What wrong babe?" Stephen asks.
I don't answer, my mouth stays agape.
"Ishiboo?"
I rush over to him and grab his hand. I lead him to the pool table.
"Y'all stay here I'll tell you after." I mumble.
"What's wrong?" Steph asks me.
I tip the envelope over and out falls four Polaroid's.
The look on his face was a mix of confusion and disgust.
There they were. 4 pictures of-
Me
And Stephen
In the shower
Doing....
Stuff.
"What the actual fuck." He exclaims.
"Who did this?"
"I don't know. But whoever it is was out side my window two weeks ago." I reply.
"Is there anything else?"
I look in it and see a piece of paper.
It said.
If you keep seeing eachother I'll release these all over. Your careers will be over before it started.
I look at Stephen.
"Ok this ain't some white bull shit. I ain't doing anything. We aren't gonna be black mailed." I say going back to the guys.
"If any of you find out you sent these I will give you 50 bucks." I say placing the least revealing photo in the middle of the table.
"Damn"
"Wow"
"Really? In the shower." Soph grimaces.
"Ok ok let's focus on the person blackmailing us." I say. They pass around the note and Soph looks uneasy.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Um. I notice this handwriting. But it can't be this person." She mutters.
"Sophie. Who is it." Stephen questions.
"Babe I'm sure your right just tell us who it is." Klay says to her.
She passes the note to Diana.
"Anything you wanna say." Soph urges.
What!?

Short ass chapter I know. I promise the next one will be longer.
Vote & comment.

See ya 😘