Chapter 6

A/N this is it, I will no longer be doing a authors note at the start of any chapters of any book apologising for slow updates or asking anything. If anyone is generally reading these and cares about them I will be making a updates book. I want to remind me about updating a story put it there or just DM me. I also want too find an editor or if your interested, I need to able to trust you but not just as a person. The things I need you to do will also be put into the updates book. Enjoy the long awaited chapter. 

Harry's POV 

I awoke up the next day wrapped in-between both of my men. Mine. Only mine. Both of them, Severus Snape and Tom Riddle. My boyfriends, my soulmates needed to get out of bed. I was hungry, I needed food but couldn't move, they are too strong for my liking. It's warm, it's safe but I'm hungry and that's a problem. 

So the next thing I was aware of was Severus and Tom fussing over me while I pretended to have a nightmare for thirty minutes. Then I tricked myself into actually believing that I had a nightmare. The important thing was me getting food. I need food. 

Basic survival. Food. Water. Oxygen. Shelter. Being hurt/almost killed by teacher every June. I don't have the entire checklist right now. Woking on it. Maybe. 

That morning was fun, I got cuddles for a long time, make-out sessions and jokes. Dad jokes. I no longer want kids. the only thing that made them stop was that one sentence. Apparently they want at least four kids, I can get pregnant, we could adopt but no one needs to subjected to that. I don't want to think about it. It's nasty, mouldy moist cupcake type of nasty. I got rid of appetite. Great.

At noon, I spent most of my time staring into Tom's eyes. I noticed the emotion that no one notices as the crimson of them is luring it looks like it doesn't exist. Then into Sevy's. Onyx eyes have always been so calming to me when I was younger and I was locked under the stairs, I would always either dream or imagine onyx eyes. They were the light I hoped to meet everyday of my life. It wasn't until after my inheritance that I realised that they were the eyes of Severus Snape. 

We were in the living for the rest of the day.  I was sitting in Tom's lap as he combed my hair out with his fingers. Severus was reading next us, Tom had his hand on Sev's thigh running patterns onto his legs. Sev was blushing, so was I. My heart was beating so fast before Sev put his hand on my shoulder, looked me in the eye, looked at my lips, licked his own and closed the gap in between us. While Tom attacked my neck causing me to moan into our kiss without a care in the world. 

My heart continued to pound in my chest and my stomach was filled with butterflies. My face went bright red. My hands were shaking. I was in love with the two of them. My two snakes. If my parents had seen me then. Oh, the shock on Lily's face and the anger on James' face as they watched their son make-out with their enemies without trying to put up a fight. Submitting himself to them. The person that killed them attacking their son's neck with his lips. 

Emotions are easy to manipulate on curtain people. The younger you are the more likely you are to be lied to. By anyone.