Prolouge: The Start of Alchemy!

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is owned by Hirohiko Araki

Ulysses: JEANNE D'ARC AND THE ALCHEMIST KNIGHT is owned by Mikage Kasuga                            

This fanfic was directed by Starzal

Your thinking = "

3rd POV

Walking through a deep forest in the middle of the night, a mysterious man travelled aimlessly, observing all the trees and animals in sight. He had no home to go to... No family to see... Nothing to distract him from the nature surrounding him.

 He wore a leather jacket, leather gloves that tightly hugged his hands, leather trousers and to top it all off, a leather fedora, which neatly sat on his head. No parts of his body was exposed apart from his pale face. This would be a normal choice of clothing for a man in the middle of the night, if not for the fact that he would wear the exact outfit in the day, as well. No matter what the weather was or how hot it was, he would always wear the exact clothes. This was for good reason as any bit of contact would burn his skin. To most, this would be hell but the man had already gotten used to it, haven been with it for his entire life. 

In the distance, he could hear the sound of swords clashing and screaming. Out of curiosity and worry for any innocents, he rushed over towards the sounds. He sneaked near a bush to see what was going on, without being detected. He saw multiple armoured knights attacking three kids, one of which had a knife next to her neck. He stomped his foot down, bringing the attention of both the knights and the kids. Looking closely at their armours, he could spot the English flag on their chestplates. 

???: Really? Going after children? The English really are getting desprite...

The knights were infuriated at the mans comments and focused on him.

Random knight: Oi! What did you just say to us?

The man just scoffed before repeating.

???: I said that you're getting desperate if you're going after childern. I hope you heard that because I hate repeating myself.

The knight with the sword against the girls neck lowered it and pointed it at the man.

Random knight: Why you... I'll kill you!

???: Good luck trying...

The knight charged towards the man, swinging his sword furiously, but to no avail as each swipe was dodged effortlessly. Growing tired of the futile attempts at hitting him, the man backed up and rolled his sleeves before taking the initiative and running towards the knight. From his forearms, a blade popped out of each of them. Everyone froze as the blades appeared, giving enough time to slash the knight in the chest. Blood rushed out of his chest as he fell to the ground. The other knights gathered around the man, attacking at once.

Random knight: You may've beaten that one knight but how about all of us at once?!

The man sighed before weaving through the crowd of knights, slashing them all in the chest, faster than they could even react. All of them dropped at once as the mans arm swords retracted before he pulled his sleeves to his wrists and walking away. He stopped when one of the kids called him.

Boy: Hey!

The man turned around, his attention grabbed by the boy.

???: What?

Boy: Who are you?

This question surprised the man. Most people would be intimidated by the mans appearance or would just ignore him.

???: Who am I?

Montmorency: Yeah, my name is Montmorency...

He started pointing at the other kids, showing who was who.

Montmorency: This is Richemont, this is Charlotte and this is Phillip.

The man just turned his head forward and kept on walking.

Montmorency: H-Hey, aren't you gonna tell us your na-

Y/n: Y/n... Y/n L/n... 

He kept on walking before disappearing into the vegetation. Time passed since the mysterious man, known as Y/n, saved the group. One day, Y/n was taking a stroll down the street, having nothing better to do. From an open window, he heard someone blabbering about alchemy. He thought the voice was famliar, although one word caught his attention. "Immortality". Peaking through the window, he saw the Montmorency kid he saved at the forest, placing a rock into the middle of a drawn star. The next thing, a small fairy was flying next to him. Y/n had dealt with fairys before and they were nothing but trouble. But the fact that he was able to summon a fairy intrigued Y/n into wondering if Montmorency could actually unlock the secret to immortality. He sneaked into the house, through another open window and stood next to them.

???: Very well. I will grant your wish. I am a guardian of the Philosopher's Stone, aft- AAAAAAAAH!

Montmorency: What what is it?

It took a moment for Montmorency to notice Y/n standing next to them as he screamed as well.

Montmorency: Who are you?! How did you get here?! What do you want?!

Y/n: Relax, relax. I'm the guy who saved you from those English knights back in the forest.

Montmorency's face lit up as he remembered Y/ns attire and pale face.

Montmorency: It is you! But, why are you here?

Y/n: I came here when I heard you trying to become immortal with alchemy. I thought it wouldn't work until I saw you summoning a fairy.

Montmorency: So you broke in here?!

Y/n: Yeah, basically. 

He turned to the fairy next to them, who had calmed down.

Y/n: What were you saying before?

Fairy: As I was saying before, if you eat the Philosopher's Stone, you will gain its great power. King Solomon, Clovis I, Otto the Great and Jesus Christ all gained immense power through the stone, earning the title of "Ulysses".

Montmorency: Wait, where is this "Philosopher's Stone" anyways?

Y/n: It's in your hands.

Fairy: One of your ancestors must've been a member of the Knights Templar. Their true goal was not to reclaim Jerusalem. It was to find the Philosopher's Stone hidden there. But do be careful, as consuming it as it is will become toxic and kill you. You must first first transmute it into a liquid called an "elixer". Once you drink it, you will be able to withstand the poison

Montmorency turned to Y/n with a curious look on his face.

Montmorency: Y/n, why are you so invested in this?

Y/n: To be honest, I never really knew why I am so obsessed with immortality. Just the thought excites me. Maybe, if I reach immortality, I will find my answer. I'll help you with this, any way I can. 

Montmorency: Thanks! With the three of us, making this will be a piece of cake! 

Years passed and the three were never able to successfully make the elixer. Montmorency and his hair grew taller while Y/n was stuck in his ageless body. Montmorency collapsed to the floor after another failed attempt.

Montmorency: Damn it! This just isn't working.

Fairy: You have no talent.

Montmorency: Shut up! How long has it been?

Y/n: What, can you not keep track of time? It 's been seven years.

Montmorency: Huh?

To be continued...