1.take care(after ep 8)

so the last words from the kidnapper were "I'm gonna kill every single one of your friends infront of you and in the end I'm gonna kill you".

MC is breaking down and she is terrified about her friends being in danger.She has no clue about how Richy is like or whether if he's dead or alive but there's a little hope that he maybe alive.not safe but alive.

MC decided not to tell anyone about the phone call except Jake. she wanted to stay strong and she did but there's this little doubt as in 'what if' the kidnapper does what he said he would . she was terrified.

MC called Jake and told him that she wants to come to Duskwood and stay there until everything is back to normal just to make sure everyone is safe and together.

Jake says"no,MC you cant do that. you and i both know that its not a good idea." "b-but-" stutters MC."no buts MC!!"exclaims Jake.MC did not speak another word.

Jake sighs saying"MC you know i want what's best for you right?" MC mumbles softly,"yeah".
"you trust me right?"jake asks. "ofcourse" says MC
"I promise you everything is going to be fine and remember I'm always here to protect you.You do know that I'll do anything to save you right?" says Jake assuring MC.

"i know Jake it's just that I'm-"says MC
"i know MC"Jake cuts MC
"i know and remember i know what I'm doing and trust me,all right?.we got this .
do you know what i want you to do?take care of yourself. please.for me. i know its hard but stay with me and it'll be all gone after a while.
remember that i will always need you so please take care of yourself. i wanna keep you for a long time .so long."says jake genuinely.

MC chuckles a little,then says"ofcourse Jake,i will and I'll need you for a long time too so you better cancel all of your plans and everything you have."

Jake's smile widens. A lot. He's blushing. He's so whipped for MC."Ofcourse",he says.
"okay then MC i gotta go"

"bye Jake "

"bye MC"

"bye Jake"

"bye MC!!"

"i thought you had to go"says MC
"oh yeah i should"he says
MC ends the call.

she gets a text. Its from Jake.
it says -------":)"

NOTE FROM THE WRITER:
Hi guys I'm Maddy and this is my first time writing so hoping its well.
Criticism is welcomed.
If there are any suggestions or anything at all please let me know in the comments. take care of yourselves. cheers<33