Happy Anniversary~ Jack Avery x Original Character

Warning: This is my first smut like ever so please feel free to critique it.

Phoenix's POV

Today's Jack, my boyfriend and I's anniversary. He had to work today but, he promised to take a couple days off so we can just spend time together which, I'm happy about. He comes home in three hours and I've become unbelievably horny and I'm not allowed to touch myself without permission.

We aren't completely kinky we just have rules and punishments.

Right now I'm hating those rules because I'm so horny it's uncomfortable and he's not gonna be home for hours so, I decided he didn't need to know I touched myself.

I went to our bedroom pulling out one of my vibrators and a new outfit because I'm gonna shower after this. I go to my bed taking off my skirt and underwear and got myself lined up with the vibrator, not wanting to waste time I started pushing it in slowly, moaning at the feeling. Once I bottomed out I turned on one of the lowest settings knowing that I can't handle any more than that because I'm really sensitive.

I started moaning immediately when it turned on knowing I'm probably going to cum soon. I slowly start to bounce on it wanting to get some friction. It felt so good and I was getting close. Just as I'm almost there, I hear a throat clear.

I immediately turn off the vibrator and try to cover myself. I look over to see Jack looking very pissed.

"Phoe, you know the rules. You couldn't have waited until I got home." He says in a cold stern voice.

"I-i'm sorry J-jacky. I-it was u-uncomfortable." I stutter out trying to put together a complete sentence. It's kinda hard when you have something slammed up against your g-spot.

He just tuts and shakes his head. "I've told you this before doll, I don't like excuses." You could see the lust in his eyes as he looked me up and down.

"Turn it back on and I want you fully naked." He says his commanding tone turning me on even more. I do as he says taking off the rest of clothes and turning the vibrator back on low.

"Higher, babygirl this is punishment." As he says I turn it higher already being overwhelmed with pleasure as well as pain, considering I'm sensitive. I moan from the pleasure I'm receiving but, it quickly becomes a little to much.

"I want it on the highest setting, babygirl. It needs to hurt." He says in a stern tone.

"I-i c-can't J-jacky i-it h-hurts." He quickly walks over lays me on my back and turns the vibrator to the highest setting, all in one swift motion. At this point all I feel is a burning sensation there's a slight pleasure but it's mostly pain. My moans have turned into screams and I'm shaking. A few seconds later I black out.

I wake up in bed wearing Jack's shirt and new underwear. I feel someone cuddling and I turn around to see a guilty looking Jack.

"What's wrong, J?" I ask concern lacing my voice.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry Phoe, why didn't you tell me to stop?"

"You didn't hurt me that bad Jacky my body just couldn't handle the sensations. I couldn't even form a coherent thought, you think I could form a sentence."

"Well, happy anniversary, I guess."

"Yes, happy anniversary. Do you want your gift?"

"You got me a gift?" He seems shocked.

"Of course I got you a gift, babe." I go to the closet and pull out a felt covered box that contains a Rolex. I hand it to him and he opens it and smiles. He then goes to the bedside table and grabs an envelope and hands it to me.

"What's this?" I ask quite confused.

"Open it." He says blandly. I quickly open the envelope and pull out two plane tickets to Bora Bora.

"Oh my God, Jack you didn't!!"

"Oh, my love, but I did."

I run over and jump on his lap kissing all over his face as he giggles. I soon pull him into a deep, passionate kiss that soon turns into a heated make out session. I pull away putting our gifts on the bedside table and immediately go back to kissing him. His hands work their way down my body and to my waist pulling me closer to him. I slowly start grind down on him feeling him get hard.

He pulls away from the kiss and looks at me worried. "Are you sure you want to do this because we don't have to."

"Yes, Jacky I want this so bad." He kisses me again flipping is so that I'm laying down and he's on top of me. After intense making out and undressing he finally pulls away and starts kissing down my body slowly. I moan once he gets to my pussy, kissing on my clit. He soons starts slowly eating me out making me impatient. I tap Jack's shoulder to get his attention and pull him back up to me and flip us over so I'm on top.

I line his member up with my entrance and slowly sink down, moaning at the feeling. He moans too, once I bottom out. I slowly start to bounce not wanting to reach my high to quickly. I start speeding up a little feeling a lot of pleasure. We're both moaning pretty loudly and I'm started to get tired and I'm sweating a lot. He notices and flip us over and starts thrusting into me. I'm a moaning mess at this point. I can barely form a coherent thought from all the pleasure I'm receiving.

I feel the pit in my stomach telling me I'm close. Jack somehow sense's it and starts going faster. I arch my back from the pleasure moaning a lot louder. Soon, I release and he does too shortly after.

Without a word he picks me up and takes me to the bathroom and sets me on the counter and starts running a bath.

Before I could say anything he leaves the room. I hear him go downstairs. What the hell is this idiot doing now? He comes back in with a bottle of wine, two wine glasses, and a plate full of cheese and crackers. God, I love this man. He sets the items down putting bubbles in the bath and comes over to me picking me up and placing me in the bath.

He then grabbed the wine glasses pouring a little bit of wine into each handing one to me. I said quick thank you as I grabbed it and he just nodded and smiled at me. He then turns off the water grabs the snacks getting in behind me.

We talked and ate until the water got cold. He dressed me in his clothes and put me in bed and cuddled with me knowing that after sex I'm usually pretty tired. This trip is going to be so fun.

"Happy anniversary, Phoe." He whispers just as I'm about to fall asleep. I smile before slipping into a deep sleep.

a/n hey guys so I talked to Aly and she's going to be taking a lil break. Also, this is my first smut so feel to critique it and thanks for reading, love ya.  -Zee