(Chapter 2)(he's awake)

(Wild Child's p.o.v)

I followed my older brother type friend. His name was Kenny, most knew him as a country singer. But I knew him as mine and my community's safe haven.
"What's going on?" I asked him. "Hell if I know, it's probably some of the guys that came last time trying to take one of the women". He says. "They tried to take me last time, you remember that?" I asked. He smirked. "Yeah , me and the guys hand to kick all of 'em's asses." He laughed. The male hippie whose name was Laven hurried along to show us where the men were. When we got there it was only one male, but he was knocked out. I felt bad, and my motherly instincts took over. "We gotta get him to the bus to help him". I say. "What If he's the one that was trying to take the girls?" Laven asked. "We'll just have to wait and see, Laven we can't just let him lay here for dead". I say.

We were back at the bus now.
Me and Laven had carried him there. Kenny got caught up with some friends out at the bar. We laid the man on the bed, that was mine. Their were seven beds on the bus. I just borrowed Laven's bed cause he fell asleep in the chair every night anyway. Many of the people slept in the same beds as friends though. 4 or 5 younger kids to a bed. Their was only 10 of us in the clan plus the 4 to 5 kids but other than that we had room to roam. We had drove all around the world till we found blue chair bay. It was our favorite place so we just stayed. The children loved the beach and ocean so why leave. The guy was still unconscious. He wore a hat, a black one. And he had a multitude of tattoos from what I could see on the skin that wasn't covered by his white athletic shirt.

Laven looked at me,
"we shoulda left him" he says. I guess he saw the fondness in my eyes for the unconscious male who lay in my bed. "We're not bad people Laven". I say. He sighed and looked at the unconscious man on his bed. Laven headed out of the strangely painted bus. I rolled my hazel eyes .
My brown hair with naturally goldish tips falling into my face. It got on my nerves, I needed a trim bad.

I sat on the bed and watched the man. His chest began to rise and fall as his eyes were still closed. But breathing was a good sign. He was warm, I could tell by his forehead. His strange nose moved.

I walked out of the bus and told one of the kids to watch over him until I could get something cold for him to drink. She nodded, her name was Laykee . "Remember come tell me if he wakes up okay". I say. She smiled and nodded.

(Brantley's p.o.v)

I opened my green eyes and I was in a place I didn't recognize.
There was a little girl sitting on my abs. She had blue eyes and dirty blonde hair.
"Hey". I say to her groggily from my pounding headache.

"Wild Child!!!!" She yelled, making my head pound even worse.

(Wild Child's p.o.v)

I went to find something to drink by the bar, I asked where Chesney had gone off to and they said he had to go to his beach house and check on his dog. They gave me a water bottle. I felt a small someone tug on my leg. I looked down. "Hm?" I asked . "He's awake". Laykee says.