The Two Streamers | Chapter:7 | The Stream pt:1

A/N: Thank you for 75+ reads and ten votes I thank all of you that gave it to me this is my first story so I THANK YOU!!                                                                                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Tommy walked me across the street and upstairs when we got into my room he sat on the bed and looked at my PC "You have a nice setup!" "Thanks, Tommy! You do too!" he smiled and hugged me and said, "See you tomorrow!" "Bye Tommy!" I turned as red as a tomato and turned around and screamed into my pillow I don't know what this feeling is but it's something. My mom called me down for dinner and so I walked down and ate. After I finished the dishes I went up to my room and texted Tommy.                                                  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                        

                                                   Tommy

                                                                                                     TOMMY!!: Y/N

Tommy: Yeah what's wrong are you okay do you need help!?  

                                                                                    No, I'm fine just bored: Y/N

Tommy: Oh okay JUST DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!                                                                                                                                                                                                          Okay calm down: Y/N

Tommy: Okay soooooooooooo what do you wanna talk about?

       Well, I was wondering if you wanted to jump onto my server: Y/N

Tommy: Sure whats the IP

                                                                                                           Gives the IP*: Y/N

Tommy: Kk thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Tommy played for a few hours after we both had to go cause I had to get up earlier than usual I went and got my PJs on brushed my hair and got into bed. I got up at 6:30 am, ate, brushed my teeth and hair, and got dressed 

                                                                                     ~~The Fit~~

                                                                                     ~~The Fit~~

                                                                           ~~The Hair~~

I texted Tommy and started walking over to his house, I knocked on his door his mother answered "Hey sweetie, are you here for Tommy?~" I turned a little red "Kinda, we're gonna do a stream together!" "Oh that's nice have fun." she gestures to his room I walk up and knock on the door I can hear him tumbling around trying to get to the door "Hey Y/N!" "Hello, Tommy mind if I come in?" "No, not at all." I walked in and sat on the bed he starts getting his stream ready and he walks up to me and reaches out his hand I take it he lifts me up and sets me in his chair he tells me to start the stream and act like I'm him so I do so the chat explodes with "WAIT WHAT!" and "YOU'RE NOT TOMMY!!" I giggle and start off by screaming his intro thingy "WELCOME BACK TO THE STREAM!" and I look over he has a huge smile on his face. He walks over and puts his hand into frame and says "Hello chat!" the chat is super confused and it was super funny.