Dan

Dans pov:
I stared at Phil in shock.

We all stared at Phil in shock.

Phil seemed to stare at himself in shock in a way.

"Phil has a point. If we want to leave this train we have to work together."

"Agreed." Troye said.

"Agreed." (Phil)

"Agreed." (Alfie)

"Yeah I guess." (Tyler)

We all looked at Zoe expectantly.

"Fine. Agreed." she spat.

We shook hands all together in a pact, and a message appeared through a small recorder.

Alfie cautiously picked it up, and pressed play.

"Welcome," a familiar feminine voice hissed. "You are all very unlucky guests! Oh boy, all six of you are in for a little treat. This year at Hogwarts, the games have begun. There will be five rounds, and in each round after you leave this train, one of you will die. There is no exact time between each round, and the last one left will be the champion, the one to destroy or save Hogwarts. Have fun babes," she said.

Tyler was the one to cut the tension after the recording ended.

"Oh shît," he whispered.

We all silently agreed.

Suddenly, we were lurched forward as the train stopped and we were whisked into the dining hall in our seats at our houses tables.

What had just happened?

•••

I sat in my common room, with Phil's head in my lap, my fingers stroking his hair.

"Dan, do you realize that the recording said that we're all in these games? And that one person will die in each round?" He whispered, panic slowly seeping into his words.

"Don't worry Phil, I won't let anyone or anything hurt you. I will die to protect you babe." I whispered as I brushed away his tears.

"That's what I'm worried about," he murmured.