Sunday chilling

Today was Sunday. This was a good day because there was no training and everyone could relax. As every Sunday the titans were hanging out together. It was a very happy and good day to hang out with each other. This day they were hanging out on the lawn since it was a nice and sunny day. So they decided to stay home and hang out outside. 

Cyborg and Beast boy were playing fetch all around the island. Starfire was sitting on a nice blanket relaxing. Robin was currently excersizeing and walking around the island.He likes to work out every day even on Sunday. Raven was meditating and watching the scene in front of her. It was loud but hey at least BB was very happy. 

Beastboy caught the ball in his mouth half up in the air. He then landed on his feet on the round easily. He then shook the ball  harshly making it extra dead. 

"Come on dude." Cyborg said. "Throw the ball we dont have all day." 

Beastboy turned into his normal form and picked the ball up with his hand.  " Im doin it bro." He threw the ball across the way to his friend. Cyborg caught the ball and wound his arm around. He threw the ball back to BB. The goblin turned into his beagle form and caught the ball again landing perfectly. BB smiled as he threw the ball back. He loved it when he played fetch with one of his friends. It was much better than playing by himself it was kind of hard to play by himself. 

Beastboy chased the ball which was a little higher up than before. The ball was also going a R E A L L Y far. He jumped up to catch the ball anf caught it. He thought he was still going to land on the ground but found himself plummeting into water.

"NONONONO" He screamed trying to grab something but failed. " FU****"  

He landed straight into the water making him sopping wet. He pulled himself turning into a seal and then pulled himself out of the water back to dry land. He turned back into a dog but his fur was dripping and weird looking. Cyborg was laughing his head off and was pointing at BB. The green beagle growled and shook off all the water. Making it splash every where. Cyborg groaned and laughed a little bit. 

BB trotted back up the hill still growling a little bit. He had lost the ball falling into the water and he did not feel like going to get it and getting wet again. So he guessed he was just going to find one of his holes he had dug then dig up whatever he burried and then reburry it some where within five feet of the old whole then pee in the old hole and see what it grows up to be. Probably more grass.

Cyborg went to sit and dry off since he was wet now. Thankfully it wasnt so much that his circits would get wet. But he still wanted to get dried off and then probably see if Robin wanted to play foot ball with him. He should be finishing his work out anytime now and would agree to football. 

Time passed as the titans did their own thing. They always said that doing seperate things always brought them closer together. In this case it was. Raven finished her meditation just started floating around the island watching random things and not desinating what she was doing. She spotted her crush BB and saw he was currently burrying an old shoe. She rolled her eyes floating over to him.

"What are you up to?" She asked looking at the goblin who perked up his ears.

"Im digging up this old shoe then reburrying it five feet away." He replied. " Then imma pee in the old hole to see what happens." 

"Oh."She said. "Do you do this often ?"  She was a little confused but  what she understood was this was BB and he did alot.

So everyone hung out for the rest of the day. It was the same as it ever was but there was something that was going to happen that would change everything.