You Get Worried About Him (Swae Lee)

It was 11:35, Swae had to perform at a party with Slim,he has been gone for five hours.Right now you were pacing up and down the living room of the apartment you both share.You called and texted but no reply and that got you so worried that you started to get horrible thoughts.

" Damn where the hell is this nigga,imma kill him when he gets home."You said quietly to yourself and let out a sighed.

You sat yourself on the couch ,head in your hands thinking of what is taking him so long.

'What if he got in an accident?'
'Or what if he got into a fight'
'Or what if he is fucking some hoe'

The last thought you had really got your brain to tick,looking up at the clock hung up on the wall it was already 12:15.

The doorknob for the front door jiggled a bit before revealing Lee in a stumbling mess ,his clothes wrinkly,eyes red and bloodshot and also squinting and he smelt bad of Vodka and pot

You just sat there looking at him not wanting to trigger him in the state he is in.He closed the door and came further in the living room,his eyes settled on you,just looking at you.

He sat next to you and tried to kiss you on the lips but you turned your cheek to him instead.
"Ma ,what's wrong?" He asked ,confusion evident in his voice.
"Where were you Swae?" You asked,with folded arms and turned to face him.
"Why are you tripp'in so much right now?" He asked totally oblivious to your upset state.

"How can you not know why I'm mad,Swae its past midnight and I was worried sick about you that's why in tripp'in" You shouted with attitude.

He sucked his teeth and rested his head in his hand.You rolled your eyes and got up from your sitting position,making your way to the bedroom.
Lee happened to get upset with your attitude,and the way you rolled your eyes got him even more upset.He got up and followed you,once he caught up to you he grabbed your wrist tightly and brought you closed to his hard chest.

You were shorter than him so you had to look up to meet his eyes that was still bloodshot and filled with what looked like anger.

"(Y/N) I don't like your attitude ,what have I told you." he growled ,his grip on your arms were getting tighter and tighter that it might even leave bruises."Swae let go ,your hurting me."you said trying to pry his hands off,instead of listening to your demand he tightened his grip even more that it made you whimper out in pain.

You fussed around trying to escape but he was too strong,you then felt a stinging and burning sensation on your right cheek ,then realizing that he slapped you,tears were rolling down your cheeks while you grasp your burning cheek in your hand.

You looked up at him then quietly saying sorry before going into the bathroom.You took a look in the mirror to see a bright red hand print on your right cheek,that made your frown deepen .Taking a shower ,you dried up and dressed in grey short and a black tank top.

By the time you opened up the bathroom door Swae was right in front of you,his eyes no longer bloodshot and full with anger.He looked at you and raised his hand to get the hair out of your face but you flinched away from his touch.

Lee was now fully sober,with a migraine and does not have a single as to what happened in the previous minutes.As to you,you was now a little scared as to what he will do next.
"What happened,where did you get those bruises and who slapped you?"He asked.

"You did" You said quietly .
"You don't even know what you do to me when your high Swae."You said looking at him,he took your small hands in his and kissed your knuckles try to calm you down which worked.

"I am so sorry (Y/N),I never intend to hurt you emotionally and physically ,I love you (Y/N),I love you so much that it hurts."Swae said ,you thought to yourself how can you not forgive this dread head.You smiled,and hugged him then took his head in your hands and gave him a passionate kiss to the lips.

Him kissing back,he detached his lips from yours and took your hand in his and lead you to the bed where you both slept comfy cuddling knowing that you both love each other.