2. Flash marriage

The sound of a wheelchair rolling across the floor gradually became closer and clearer as you held your breath into, not daring to make a noise.

Through the darkness, you saw a figure getting closer to you. suddenly, a large hand lifted blanket and started to touch you. It was cold and rough, just like his personality. You couldn't help but scream.

You heard a sneer followed by the man's deep and cold voice "Afraid?"

He asked but that didn't stop his hand from touching you, his long, thin fingers brushed your face and slowly moved down to your slender neck and delicate collarbone, further down was even more alluring scene.

Your hands clung to the blanket as he showed no signs of stopping after reaching your flat stomach and continued to move downwards.

"S-stop..."

You couldn't bear it anymore and grabbed his hand right when it was about to touch your private area.

They say that men who can't do it are twisted and develop peculiar tastes for sex, such a sexual abuse!
Thinking of this your body trembled and stuttered.

"Jeo - Young Master Jeon, Can you not be like this? I-"

"No."

your body stiffened as your hands and body shake with fear. "haha, you're good at acting like a virgin, just look at that innocent reaction."

His voice are full of ridicule as your pupils constricted at his words, could it be that he...

Suddenly, the lights turned on, The sudden exposure to bright light caused to subconsciously closed your eyes. The man withdrew his hand and his sharp gaze fell on you, his lips parted slightly.

"Should I call you Yoo Dani or Yoo Y/n, my wife?" The dangerous tone made you tremble violently, you opened your eyes and saw a pair of deep cold eyes staring right at you.

you could finally see your newlywed husband's face. The man have sharp eyebrows, dark, wolf- like eyes that exude a sense of danger, a cupid bow like lips, under his mole and side one left cheek small scar. Although he is sitting in a wheelchair, his intense aura created walls around him preventing anyone from approaching him.

"Yoo Y/n?"

You froze for a second before quickly sat up and looked at the man Infront, not knowing what to do and nodded your head nervously.

You came to Jeon Family on Yoo Dani's behalf, so of course you didn't dare to expose your identity.

"heh" his eyes turned cold and pulled out an envelope from his pocket and threw it in front of you, you carefully picked it up and opened it.

You discovered that the envelope contained a photo and information of your younger sister Yoo Dani.

It seems he had thoroughly investigated the person he was supposed to marry, but why didn't he say anything during the wedding? You tightened your grip on the envelope and bit your lower lip as you glanced at him trying not to show your nervousness.

"Does the Yoo Family think that just because I'm disabled, they can just give me whoever?"

You lowered your eyes and argued in a low voice "I am also the daughter of the Yoo family."

"You mean the newly divorced daughter of the Yoo Family? Does the Yoo family think the Jeon family is a recycling station?" His cold, emotionless eyes became even colder, his sarcastic tone and harsh words reminded the nightmarish night from a month ago, you bit your lower lip hard using the pain to remind to control yourself, but before you could calm yourself, your body turned cold at what the man told next.

"I'll give you five minutes, Get out of the Jeon family."

"what?" you looked at him and stared into his dark eyes, If you thrown away now, your family would definitely offend the Jeon family, even though you was unwilling, your entire family placed their hopes on you.

Their business was already going downhill, you couldn't just watch your family go down because of you. You took deep breath and calmed yourself and gathered some courage to looked at him straight in the eyes before persuading him.

"I know this marriage was arranged by your parents, to you, marrying anyone is the same, Otherwise, you would not have agreed to this marriage."

again you inhaled deep breath "Rather than having to marry again, why don't you let me stay? I guarantee that I won't poke my nose into your business and you can just pretend that I don't exist."

you raised both hands to promise, determination shone in your eyes but uneasiness was written all over your face, as if afraid that he would not accept your offer.

This expression...

Jeon Jungkook narrowed his eyes and observed you then curled his Cupid lips "You want to stay that bad?"

seeing his smiling expression, you had a bad feeling about this but still nodded, after you nod, the contempt expression on his face intensified, it was not his first time seeing a women wants to marry into Jeon family for wealth.

staring at the woman on the bed, he opened his mouth and said "I will give you a chance to stay .."

your eyes revealed a look of joy until you heard him continued...

"please me."

_______
____

Thank you for reading.