90. Last time!

You turned around to see him coming not far from the wooden board, that figure reflected the light even sitting on the wheelchair, the firm outline was partially visible under the light and have people a very unreal feeling, you sat there until realized that he was Infront of you, he reached out his big hands to grabbed you from the ground into his embrace.

"Jungko..."

before you could call him, your mouth was blocked, his kiss came like a surging wave pushing you up and down until you felt numb, you pushed him hardly "What's wrong with you?" he almost sucked your all breathed, his kiss was different from the past, swallowing you like a beast that didn't feel good at all.

He hugged you again kissing for a minutes before tightly wrapping his arms around you "Have you been staying here all this time? Haven't you gone anywhere?" his voice was low making you confused "Where can I go? what's wrong?"

"Nothing." he closed his eyes burying his head in your neck, you could hear his voice trembling as if he was afraid of something, you had been staying here and didn't know what happened, So you reached out your hand to slowly caressed his back "Did something happen?"

He didn't answer and tightly hugged you, the sea breeze blew making your body trembled, only then did he realized that your entire body was wet, after hugging you even his clothes had been stained wet, the sea breeze was extremely cold.

"You stupid woman, how long have you been sitting here? Your clothes are all wet."

knowing that you had been sitting here, his fear and anger disappeared in an instant replaced with senses of satisfaction that you're still here and didn't run away however the wetness on your body and the coldness of your hands and feets made his heart ache, he picked you up to his arms "Just a moment of carelessness, there was a wave that came over and accidentally got wet but fortunately it wasn't much wet, I was just about to go back to look for you.."

"Stupid woman, don't you know that your clothes are already wet like this? what if you catch a cold, hmm??" you peck his lips, giggling, he brought you back into the room, you laughed softly "I won't catch a cold with you around, besides I was just about to go back when you came."

"So you're blaming me.?" he pulled the glass door of bathroom's and opened the shower "Ahhh... why did you come in too? hurry up and get out." the warm water hit drenching both of you, you anxiously pushed him but he grabbed your wrist "Why you pushing me? My clothes are also wet."

As the fog rose, you looked at him in shock "You... don't tell me you want to wash here too?"

he smirked "Yes, let's wash together." you suddenly realized what was going on "I don't want to do it with you, you can do it first, I want to go out." but he didn't let go of your hand instead he raised his hands to pulled of your clothes, you screamed surprisingly.

"Jungkook..!"

"We're husband and wife, what's wrong with washing together? it's not like we didn't see..."

"I don't want it, either you wash first or I wash myself or I don't wash, we can't wash together!" your face turned red, even if you both are husband and wife and taking bath was fine but you still didn't have the courage to face him naked then how could you do it? you gritted your teeth, he pulled of your upper clothes off and reached out his hand to unhook the clasp of bra but you suddenly shouted.

"Jungkook, what are you doing? Stop quickly!" he didn't listen so you quickly held his hands "Don't do.!" he saw your face full of shyness that was obvious, he couldn't help smirking "If I don't do it then how you going to take a bath?" you pushed his hands and put hands to cover your chest "Don't be like this, Jungkook let go of me."