ATS-Trent💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤

After The Show-Trent

After a rather embarrassing send off from Total Drama Action and a harsh breakup with his girlfriend Gwen,Trent decided to get back home as soon as he could so he could relax and process everything that had happened during his time on the show,he had just gotten out of a taxi he called after leaving the airport and was walking the rest of the way back to his house,he was about 5 minutes away from his house when suddenly a big truck's wheel lost it's balance and crashed,the contents inside spilling all over the road,some of the contents got on Trent as he was close by,it was some sort of chemical gooby stuff with a strong smell to it,Trent thought nothing of it and took a different route home to avoid the gooby chemical,when he got home he had a quick shower to wash all the chemicals off his body and then decided to take a little nap,when he woke up he felt bigger than usual,he walked into his bathroom and looked in the mirror,to his shock a very buff Trent was looking back at him,at first he was unsure of if he liked his new body or not but after a few days of being in his new body he accepted it,in fact he came to really like how buff he had gotten,he knew his growth was because of the chemical from the truck the other day so he thought up a plan,he started buying chemicals and messing around with them to see if he could create anything similar to the one he was exposed to the other day,he used some of the money he made being in his old band "The Drama Brothers",when he finally had his chemicals ready he decided to make some money off of it by selling it at a nearby gym as a protein shake,when people started really liking to results of his chemcial he decided to by a gym and set it up for shop for his protein poweder,he was also able to become famous being a model for multiple clothing lines and a bodybuilder for multiple gyms,his gym was so popular he even got the attention of world famous bodybuilders Don and Chris,they invited Trent to come back as soon as word got to them about his new life,he gladly accepted and started getting ready!

Next ATS chapter is Noah,stay tuned