dinner parties

billie dean howard - dinner parties
content warning - throw up and mommy kink

-

your mom was the stereotypical rich middle aged woman in every movie. she was friends with a bunch of high up people : college board members, fancy psychiatrists, ceos of companies, and even a few celebrities. she was especially close with one celebrity : billie dean howard. she had been one of your mom's close friends since before she was famous. she was like family, but she was also super hot. she always had salmon colored acrylics and her dirty blonde hair fell perfectly around her face. your mom had these monthly dinner parties and billie was always there. instead of partying with everyone though, (specifically trying to make small talk with billie all night) you were throwing up over the toilet while everyone else was downstairs. you had eaten something spoiled a few hours before the party and it was hitting you now. there was a knock on the door and then rattling of the knob.

"i'm in here! there's another bathroom downstai-" you were interrupted by more puke rising out of your throat and into the toilet.

"sweetheart, it's billie. your mom sent me up to check on you."

you reached over and unlocked the door.

"oh honey." she squatted and patted your back.

you got a knot in your stomach, but you couldn't tell if it was because you were going to hurl or because of the nicknames she had just called you.

"i'll be okay, you can go back to the party."

you didn't want her to leave but you didn't want to ruin her night either.

"i'd rather be up here with you."

what was that supposed to mean? was she into you?

she smiled at you and stood up, grabbing a washcloth from the cabinet and wetting it.

"here you go." she wiped the corners of your mouth.

"billie, you don't have to help me. i'll be okay."

"i want to."

the two of you held an awkward silence for a second.

"come on, lets go get you changed." she grabbed your hand and helped you up.

you walked together to your bedroom and went straight to your bed with an old mop bucket in your hands and billie walked into your closet. she grabbed a big t-shirt and a pair of clean socks, and then put them down next to you and walked to the door.

"let me know when you're done. i'll wait out here."

you stepped out of your dress and bra, and slipped on the t-shirt and socks.

"i'm done." you called out to billie.

she came back into your room and shut the door while you laid down in bed.

"can i lay next to you? being close to someone always makes me feel better when i'm sick."

"oh- uh- sure." her request caught you off guard.

you scooted over as she pulled the blanket onto you and crawled over to the side of the bed closest to the wall. she laid down on top of the blanket, with heels and her dress still on.

'holy shit billie dean is fucking spooning me right now.' were your last thoughts before you fell asleep with billie's acrylics running through your hair.

you woke up with billie still spooning you and her arm around your waist.

shit.

"billie wake up, you have to go."