4 | talking

take another lazy ass chapter.

"what's even so special about this guy anyways, karl?"

name would rant to karl about quackity and how she has no idea how they have so many ship edits already.

"name if you think about it. it's two popular streamers who meet by a donation sounds little sus to me." karl would say in glee.

"ohohoo so funny you are karl." she rolled her eyes but Karl wasn't able to see because they where only on vc

name got so annoyed. it wasn't that she was mad about being shipped.

it was that she didn't really know the man and his habits. he could be a psycho for all she knows.

with that being said she doesn't know much so shes kinda thankful for the stream that's going to be made today

including her, karl, quackity, 'dream', and sapnap and some others. out of that bunch she knows only 3.

sapnap, dream and karl. only because karls like I love with them or something.

ever since he joined the 'dream smp' or something. she doesn't know much about the dream smp lore.

but its funny to see karl roleplay. with some strangers she doesn't know.

it's the fact that she still listens to it as she knows what's happening.

"anyways name. i'm gonna start my stream see you in a few." Karl said as he left the vc to join another.

name did the same thing. starting up her stream and tweeting something out before hand.

she's supposed to be joining the dream smp today. that's why she's streaming with dream.

i believe mr. notfound will be joining soon as well.

besides all of that she joins vc after putting in the id of the server and starting her stream.

"hello." name says after a while of the others talking.

"hii name!!" karl said.

the other said hello and introduced themselves as they should.

quackity joined the vc right as mr. notfound finished.

"so you're color blind?" name said after snickering a bit for who knows why.

"yeah he is" quackity said out of the blue.

"you are??" name asked.

"quackity? the one who dmed you to meet today." he said in a worried tone as if she forgot or something.

"oh yeah.. aha i knew that." name said with a bit of pity for forgetting who he is.

karl instantly fake coughed and moved on to a different conversation.

lolz i should HOPEFULLY POST IN THE MORNING AGAIN. but this happened to be longer that 200 words !! yummy.