PROLOGUE

This is a story, about a young girl who lives in a small village called Whitebridge, whitebridge village is a very peaceful village to stay, many villagers were nice and kind to each other, and a kingdom called Rusa Dynasty.

Rumors say that a sect leader rules the Rusa Dynasty, but they say his cruel, cold, unkind and only cares about his people. 60 years ago, in the Rusu Dynasty kingdom they were having a party at night, everything were normal until, an old women knocked on the big doors of Rusu dynasty, the doors went open on it's own because of a strong wind, everyone in the room were confused and some were terrified, when the doors went open on it's own the candles that lights up the whole room went off by the strong wind.

An intruder have came in the kingdom uninvited, the old lady handed him a rose, but everyone just laughed at the old lady's offer, The emperor took the rose but wasn't satisfied to the old lady's offer, he dropped it on the ground and the old lady's shock by his sudden action.

The candle that the guard's holding that's standing right beside the emperor went off as well, the emperor looked at the candle that went off on it's own, confusion started to fill in him, he looked at the old lady and the old lady picked up the rose and turned into a beautiful enchantress.

Everyone started to feel terriffied and ran throught the doors behind them, the emperor beg for forgiveness, but it was too late. as punishment  he has to live as an immortal til he learned to love someone and learn his lesson for respecting everyone and others as well.

The enchantress gave him immortality and the others that are still in the room, will he learn to love someone? or will he stay immortal forever?