Chapter 9: Letting you go

Cao Yu Chen's POV

I pulled away from her and looked at her, she looked at me but didn't say anything.

"Since i love you too much, i'll let you leave..." i said then backed away a little from her, she looked at me with shock but she didn't say a word. "You can leave tomorrow back at your hometown with the girls with you, i'll have my guards to escort you back to your hometown" i said, i turned around and walked away. When im a little far from the garden, i leaned back on the wall and i can feel my heart aching, i touched the place where i can feel my heart ache, if letting her go and be with his father and the love of her life is the only option, if she's happy then im happy for her as well...

Jia's POV (The next day after they left)

The guards escorted us out of the woods but, while we were walking through the walls, i looked behind my shoulder and i saw the girls looking down. i didn't ask them why but i can already tell they're sad. They must've fell inlove with the three of them, i felt so bad that we had to leave them.

One of the maids did told us that they've been in a curse for 60 years now, everyone that's left in the castle were the only ones who got curse. i tighten my hold on the rein and i can feel my heart ache. i pulled Tulip's reign and turned her around from where we came from, Tulip started to gallop to the direction where we came from, one of the guards called out my name to come back but i didn't turn back. I can tell the girls followed me back to where we came from, we galloped through the woods til we get back to the kingdom.

We finally arrived infront of the gates and the guards saw us outside the gates, they just looked at us but they didn't hesitated to open the gates for us, i smiled at them and galloped inside back and put them inside the stables. After we got them inside the stables, i got off behind Tulip and i looked at the guard, he smiled at me and i returned it, i handed him Tulip's reign and ran outside the stables and ran inside the kingdom. I ran inside the door of the throne room and i saw him sitting. He saw me that made him stood up from his throne. Before he could say anything i ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged me back then pulled away from me and looked at me.

"Why did you came back here? i thought you wanted to go back to your hometown and be with your father?" he said. "You didn't let me decide whether i wanted to go back or whether i wanted to stay" i said to him, he just looked at me and said "Well then, i'll give you a chance to make your decision" he said. i smiled at him and said "My only decision is that im staying here, and the girls as well, whether you wanted me to go back or not, i'd rather stay here with you" i said and smiled at him. He smiled at him and looked at the three of them behind my shoulder. The three of them just smiled at him then he looked at the boys beside by the throne.

I followed his gaze and i realized, that they looked at him and smiled, he turned to them and said "Go on you three, you can hug them and be happy" he said, the three of them smiled at him then walked up to them.

Even though i wanted to go back and be with my father, that can make me happy, but it wasn't enough for me to be happy. I know deep down, there's something more out there, that can make me happy. But the truth is, im already happy for what i have and who's with me.

Even though it wasn't enough for me that can make me happy, i know inside my heart. Im already happy here with him.
____________________________________________________________

Hello everyone it's me, i know this is a short chapter and this chapter might not be exciting or anything but i promise. Things will get a little exciting im the next chapter, i promise.

Anyway, next week's going to be the last week of school and im pretty excited to write more stories for you guys to read.

Just wait another week then i'll be writing more stories.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading i really appreciate it, stay safe and stay healthy. Have a good day