Appreciate Yourself - You're Important to Me

The tour was coming to an end and it was afternoon when they were walking through the airport to get to their vans. Jin hyung was with Jungkook and Tae at the back. Namjoon and Hobi were walking beside each other eating ears out by constant whispering. Having glasses on his eyes and a mask on his mouth, he couldn't keep his cool at the whisper whisper.

Just let me get to the dorm and I'll sit you both down and make you hear me out. He turned around and glared at them, but as usual, both of them weren't paying attention to him. Gritting his teeth, he turned his head back and tried to cool his mind.

Why do I have to be at the front and listen to these two idiots all the time? What punishment is this hyuuuung?

He could almost hear the smirk in Jin hyung voice in his head want me to give you a list? You don't deserve just PUNISHMENT. You, my dear Yoongi, my lil meow meow, my grumpy cat; you deserve PUNISHMENTS.

Well, there you have it. Yoongi regretting his whole existence right now. Why are these guys acting like three years olds? Why can't they be quite like Tae or Jimin? Even Jin Hyung is not loud enough to buzz me in the ear then why? Hang on he turned his head back again.

Jimin had sunglasses on and from such a small distance, he could see his eyes looking down. They came to a stop and a crowd of reporters hovered over them. Jin was in front of Tae and Jungkook, Namjoon beside Yoongi and Hobi behind him. Yoongi on instinct pulled his hand in front of Jimin and he backed off without much thinking.

They stayed there for almost half an hour and during that time Yoongi's attention was on Jimin. More quiet than usual. He side-eyed him and Jimin had kept his head high, smiling a little and waving his small hand to the reporters.

Definitely more quiet than usual.

When entering the van Jimin was with Tae and Jungkook. Always maknae line. Yoongi frowned and closed his eyes. It's not like he hates being with other members with him, it's just- you see, our grandpa likes Jimin's company more. And he will never admit it. So you all have to crush your dreams where he is soft as fur and fluffy. Rest in peace our precious dreams of Yoongi being a nice Hyung for once.

He was almost sleeping when some words entered his ears and he groaned. Which part of my posture you guys don't understand that I need silence for heaven's sake. BE QUITE FOR ONCE OR I'LL.....''....he was upset. Didn't even come to dinner last night. I hope he's okay.''

Talking about Jimin again. What am I gonna do with that kid? Shuffling in his seat had caught others' attention and silence fell over the van. Jimin's blank expressions swimming in the back of his head, Yoongi is on another adventure.

Here we go.

Ready or not, we are going.

Three

Two

One

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

''YOONGI!!!!!!!!!!!'' the door to his room drummed with continuous thumping and his mind woke up with a haze.

''Sleepy Slug. Grumpy Grandpa. Get up. Practice in the morning at eight. Breakfast in five, come now or go starve till twelve in the noon.'' Oh, well. What a splendid way to start a brand new day. Filled with the echoing noise of Jin hyung's voice as background music.

Just Perfect.

He got up cursing the whole universe for creating day and rubbed his eyes. Practice in the morning was never his favorite but who is even listening to him.