CHAPTER 6: I WOULD NEVER BE LOVED

A TOY.... HAVE YOU EVER PLAY WITH IT... I DON'T REALLY LOVE  PLAYING WITH TOY... BUT MANY HUMAN DOES... COMMON! EVEN A DOG LIKE TO BITE IT... BUT...WHEN... ITS BROKE, WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH THE TOY.... PROBABLY THROW IT RIGHT...HAVE YOU EVER WONDER, DOES THE TOY FEEL ANYTHING... OF COURSE NOT!!! YOU GUYS WILL THINK THAT TOY DOESN'T HAVE FEELING... WELL...

THIS TOY... HAVE A FEELING...
____________________________________

I woke up and find out... That I've been tide up... On a wooden chair... YAHHH.... What a pity.... I hear one voice coming in...

“oh... Ni-san... You already wake up!"
“what do you want?" I said again being myself to a stranger... Unamused... “simple! I want you to join the l.o.v. with me!" She smile... “Common we know you hate Hero!!!"

“you forgot something.... I hate hero... And doesn't care about them..." “Awhhh common... Aren't you gonna sacrifice yourself for me again... Like you always do?"

“Hey! Can you stop this crap right now... And LATE. ME. GO.!" I said widing my eyes....
“ I am to tired for this crap and seeing your stupid INFRONT of me... Ouh... Wait... maybe my fucking stupid died sister..."

“Hey! Hey! Chill.... I just ask what are you mad about..."

“Well not because I just found out my sister is not die yet and here become a villain.... Do you know where's mom right now..."

“where is she.. " she look like really unamused...

“America... And you know why she's there... BECAUSE SHE'S FUCKING DEPRESS... UNTILL WHAT!! UNTILL HE FORGOT ABOUT MY EXISTENT!!!"

...

“You know... If you're back at least 1 year ago I will forgived you... But... Izumi... REMEMBER THIS! I AM A FUCKING HUMAN! AND I'M NOT A TOY THAT YOU,MOM,BAKUGOU,ALL MIGHT OR ANYONE CAN EASILY BREAK WITHOUT CARING THIER FEELING! I'M A HUMAN IZUMU! I'M A FUCKING HUMAN!"

“WELL YAH... YOU'RE A HUMAN OR WHATEVER! BUT YOU HAVE A QUIRK! AND I'M THERE BEING QUIRKLESS.. DO YOU THINK I CAN LIVE THERE... THEY BULLIED ME, THEY HURT ME, I-8 HURT MYSELF....."

“HUH...HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA....WELL IZUMI... want to know something... YOU BEING QUIRKLESS ALSO EFFECT ME! EVERY TIME! "

“WHAT DID THAT EFFECT YOU?!?!"

“ YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU RIGHT! I TRIED TO STAND FOR YOU WHEN YOU GET BULLIED BUT I ALSO GET BEETEN UP. SEEING YOU DEPRESS MAKE ME FEEL USELESS! MAKE ME DEPRESSED! THAT ALSO APLIED TO WHEN YOU SELF HARM YOURSELF."

“BUT... Do you know what is the thing... That I can never get that only you can get."

...

“mom... A FUCKING MOM! I CAN'T LET HER SIGHT OUT OF YOUR FACE! SHE SO WORRY ABOUT YOU I... I NEVER EXISTED TO HER...while my quirk is just.. mentally... But ... I can't never get her attention... ONLY YOU! NO MATTER WHAT..."

...

“PLEASE...please... Come back to me... I need you... You know how precious you are to me right... You know how precious mom are to me right... "

... I saw Izumi put on her mask....

“please... Why... Why did you break our promise... Our promise 3 years ago..."

She come near me and open my hand tied...

And then.... She whisper to my ear

(................................)

I wided my eyes and....

**Boom**

“MOM"... “HELP ME..." “OMG HONEY ARE YOU OKAY" “HE-HE TRIED TO HURT ME" “YOU JERK! POLICE! ARREST HIM"

“MIDORIYA IZUKU! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST...". Hmmmmmmmm....world....this is world... I hear hawks scream to the police. I stop... Watching him... I smile too him than he calm down... I also see my favvvvvvourite students there... How I missed them...

WAHHHHHHHHH! When I get outside....I saw... That... I...am at the rooftop' of a tall building... I .... I used all my strength and escape from the policemen hands... I run while laughing to the edge of the roof and I say to them....“Ne... Mina... World is cruel isn't it..." I turn to them and saw the polices point a gun targeting me... I chuckle and said...“ I know that I'll never get a happy ending... So thank you for make me happy... Even In seconds... I.... I love you guys so much"

And.... That the last word I say before I start falling... *sigh*.... What did she say?... She say that... (our life  promise were already end when MY scarf are burn... So could you help your little sister escape this time... )

Huh...hahahahahahha...haha.... Well I said world is cruel... It's more cruel when you live in a planet that called earth... Is it really earth... Not a hell.... *Sigh*.... Well this is my end... I hope in another life... I will not be a boring useless me again... I.... Wish that you have a better ending than mine... I'm Midoriya Izuku. Date of Death May 14. Time of Death  0050. I hope you guys enjoy my not really enjoyable ending... I will love you guys as much more than you guys can think.... So don't give up

H-happy birthday.... My dear sister...

SOYONARA

____________________________________

~THE END~

WELL.... DON'T WORRY... I... I CRY WHEN I DID THIS....
THIS... THIS STORY IS SOOOOO SAD!!!!!! HELP ME
CAN YOU GUYS MAKE ME HAPPY?

IF YOU CAN PLEASE COMMENT  YOUR REACTION AND VOTE FOR MY LITTLE SAD DEKU STORY!

SEE YOU GUYS AT ANOTHER FAN FICTION OF MINE!

👇🏻CHECK OUT 👇🏻

HOW CAN YOU KNOW || MHA || ~ONE SHOT~