𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏-𝟐

𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑━━━━━━━━━━

Norman was shocked at what we said and continued to ask "was it a short girl?" Ray looked at Norman with curiosity and said "yeah why?" Norman's face was filled with shock and a frightening look. We were confused why he suddenly looked like that "Norman? You okay?" We looked at him with worry as he says 

"I can't believe that the evil blooded girl is still alive."

━━━━━━━━━━━━𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓  

Wr looked at Norman's face confused why he reacted like that "evil what?" I said as Emma continued asking "you know them?" norman immediately fixed his posture and said "I don't know much but I've heard about them once..a demon who doesn't eat humans she's a special kind of demon who can stay human and she has the intelligence of one" we nodded and let him continue as he says "her existence was shown 700? years ago she was the saviour in that town, after all she could just give her power to others with only by her blood"

he continued explaining as we listen to him "but then the nobles and their king found out about her and what she does then they decided to capture more demons that was affected by her..they killed and ate every demon that has her blood" he looked really serious while he explained a lot of stuff about the girl to us "wait so everyone thought she was dead?" Emma asked Norman as he nodded "so the reason they were travelling is to be safe and to avoid being seen by the nobles" I accidentally muttered loudly "yeah" Ray said as he looked at me, I suddenly became shy because of the fact I accidentally said something I was supposed to say in my brain

"but there's something thats bothering me..why would the king and the nobles eat Mujika's friends?" Emma asked us and I replied "isn't it obvious? they wanted the blood of Mujika themselves"  Norman shook his head "not quite..its because they are afraid of her blood and the power she holds herself" Emma continued to ask Norman as Ray replied "because they wanted to eat humans rather than obtaining her powers plus they wanted to control everything by using humans to rule the world" 

We continued discussing the subject until we reached the end of our talk "let's find another way then! I don't want to kill those demons, I don't want conflict Norman!" Emma told Norman feeling guilty for killing demons "then there's another way isn't there? we should go to the human part of the world " I said agreeing with Emma. I'm honestly fine with killing demons after all we would be killed if we didn't escape...but Emma is right ew am I really starting to care for such monsters? tsk I shouldn't be like this.  "Impossible all the exits are sealed and eradicated by the demons" Norman said as he showed us the map "but there is one more place that exists correct? " I said walking towards the map and zoomed it to the grace field as Norman smirked and nodded.

"After all this time we've been through, the escape is just there?" Ray said as he sighs, Emma looked at Ray and then she looked at me and Norman "isn't that a good thing?" she asked Norman, he shook his head and replied "sorry Emma but this route is deep underground plus it's too dangerous for us kids not just that..even if we arrived there were not sure the human world would accept us therefore we just can't." emma looked at Norman desperately and said"but Mr. Minerva-"Norman cutted Emma off and said "he's dead Emma, his supporters and everyone was killed by humans."

"Then everywhere is war for both humans and demons'' Ray said as Norman agreed "plus the gatekeeper would just be in the way of our success" Norman said, Emma looked curious and asked "gatekeeper?" Ray was also about to say something but I cut them off "then its better off that we should create our own world than that human world correct?" Norman nodded as we continued to talk more about our plan "if we don't do this. we will never achieve what we want" Norman said to us