"HAPPY TEARS"

As we have reached 83 K reads and 10.9 K votes with the help of my loyal readers I am very happy about it.As u all know that votes provide recognition to the story and helps it to reach through more people who read my hard work and appreciate it and offcourse love my stories only of u readers who share it to all ur friends and family ( nears and dears 😂😂 ) .I really want to thank my readers for supporting me when someone else as u all know claimed copyrights on my hard work I really felt very low on that period of time.The writers who really take very time to think a plot and write pen down their ideas they might know my situation because every person has faced this type of difficulties it really feels very sad when someone else claims ur work 🥺🥺 .only u guys supported me and encouraged me to fight for my right and thats how I succeeded.every story can start with same characters and plot line it doesn't means that every writer should start claiming their stories using plagiarism and Copyrights By everyones support my story had touched  heights of glory and I really wish u all will help me in continuing  doing so .one day I will be capable of showing them whoever claimed rights on my work especially calling me as a cheater .

I just want ur support and love thank u my loyal readers keep supporting me and loving my stories
I know this was too long but I want to share it with only u people hope u all understand 😍😍