1 - The Unexpected

If I had known what was going to happen earlier that day, I wouldn't have said to go. 

Earlier that day, my mom had came in my room, all dressed to wake me up. I didn't want to go to school because of him. Kaiden Anderson. Just two weeks earlier, he sent me a text saying he wanted to break up. I knew why, it was because of Katie Rivers, the girl he told me not to worry about. All throughout the relationship, he just talked to her. He never had time for me and always went out somewhere, telling me that he was at his best friend's house. However, when I asked his best friend, he told me that Kaiden wasn't there. 

My mom knew that I was still heartbroken over him on that day. She said that I didn't have to go to school, but I figured that I had to face him eventually. 

"You don't have to go to school if you don't want to. I know how you're feeling. Just stay home and try to get better." 

"No, mom, it's fine. I'll have to face him eventually." 

"Alright just be careful at school. Hurry up and get ready. We have to leave in an hour. I know how long you take, Y/n." 

I got up and got ready. I wanted to wear something comfortable, so I decided to wear leggings and a hoodie. I was looking through my hoodies, and I saw his. I changed my mind and decided to wear something cute. I wore a cute plaid cropped tank top and matching skirt. I wore a write long-sleeved turtleneck underneath since it was windy today. I wore light makeup and left my hair natural. 

^^hair, makeup, & outfit

Since my mom and dad work at the same place, they took one car and they wanted to take me to school. I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw his profile. They were together this past weekend. 

I have to admit, they were cute together

I have to admit, they were cute together. I decided to go on my profile and take down all of the pictures of Kaiden and I together. While I was doing that, my best friend texted me. 

Side Hoe🤘
hey girly, you okay? i see that you're taking pictures of y'all down

My Horny Lover💦
yea, i'm fine. i just need to move on bestie

Side Hoe🤘
alr, are you coming to school today?

My Horny Lover💦
yeah, im on my way rn

Side Hoe🤘
alr see ya lover
*read*

(im sorry but the contact names are killing me lmfao)

As I look up from my phone, I see a someone losing control of their car coming towards us. And the next thing I know, i'm in the hospital. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

This is my first Wattpad story and as I am writing it, I realize that this is so cliché. Anyways I still hope you like it, let me know if you like this so far and give me some writing ideas for the next chapter!!!