𝓟𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 & 𝓟𝐑𝐄𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄.

IT IS A TRUTH UNIVERSALLY ACKNOWLEDGED, THAT A SINGLE MAN IN POSSESSION OF A GOOD FORTUNE, MUST BE IN WANT OF A WIFE

WELCOME TO PRIDE & PREJUDICE!

This is my very own graphic lotto inspired by Pride & Prejudice, one of the most loved and iconic books in English literature, written by the legendary Jane Austen. The 2005 film adaption, which was directed by Joe Wright, is also one of my favorite films of all time, and this graphic lotto is an excuse for me to make graphics for it.

Before starting, I would just like to thank JULIA (soulofstaars) for inventing the idea of graphic lottos, so all credits go to her! I'm also following the batch system which she also started. If you're planning on starting a graphic lotto of your own, make sure to credit her.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT GRAPHIC LOTTOS ARE PURELY NON-COMMITTAL.

Meaning, there is no guarantee that you will be getting a graphic upon your request because I will simply rely on my random bursts of inspiration. I may show interest in your request, but that also doesn't mean that I'll end up making it. My inspiration is all over the place, so please bear with me!

THE WHOLE POINT OF A GRAPHIC LOTTO IS GIVING THE REQUESTER A SURPRISE GRAPHIC.

I will not be notifying people that I will be making their requests. So please, once again, do not expect a graphic upon request and do not get your hopes up. The only time you'll know when I've made your graphic is when I've published a chapter with your request and I mentioned you in it.