Prologue: Guinea Pig

"Don't think highly of yourself just because your ahead of us. Your just a guinea pig after all."

A laughter erupted the scene where the girl with H/C was lying on the floor with bruises all over her body. A body of girls looked at the commotion and ended up laughing at the H/C haired girl.

Before her, is a bitch named Ellyn. This bitch was also known as subject E-248, the clone made from Kevin Varouge daughter soul, Ella Varouge.

Kevin Varouge is the owner of Ballestone tower. Mourning of her daughter's death, he decided to bring her back to life by using her soul and made a clone similar to her. His dream came true when subject E-248 was born. Well, made.

The H/C haired girl empty, dull and hollow E/C eyes looked up at Ellyn and stand up only to be kicked again, but she didn't care. Her clothes are just a long white nightgown that had been torn apart. Ellyn kicked the girl again, the pain didn't bother her, nor the people around her. She just needed some sleep.

She stand up again, but this time Ellyn didn't do anything. Instead she just let her go. Well, without saying some fucking bullshit stuff. "No worries girls, let her go. Besides, we don't wanna lose our guinea pig and our toy right?" She laughed as the other followed. But the H/C haired girl didn't seem to care.

She walked away from the crowd and head to her room or cell where there was nothing but a dusty old bed. Only her room/cell looked like that while the other room looks comfy. Well, she didn't care anyway as long as she can sleep that's more than enough.

When she closes her eyes, she heard a voice outside her room/cell and decided to listen to the conversation. Usually, she didn't really do that since it's a "waste of energy".

"Hey, is this the room/cell where that guinea pig stayed in? What was her name again?...ah, Y/N, right?"

"Ahahah, eww. Don't say her name, just hearing it made me wanted to ripped my ears off. Speaking of her, you know that bitch is trying to run away?"

"Wait, for real?"

"Yeah, the guards find her and sent her to the higher ups and came back with bruises all over her body. And she smells gross like a pig shit. Hell, even the pig themselves didn't wanna go near her."

"Totally, bet sooner or later, she will ended up being a dead corpse for sure."

They both laughed and soon their voice faded away as 'Y/N' or subject E-395 put a smile on her face. A smile that one can tell that they are mistaken and that they will soon pay for what they did.

∆∆∆∆∆ A few months later ∆∆∆∆∆

Blood. Red. It's everywhere. Guts, blood, organ. It's everywhere. A sea of dead body Infront of the Ballestone tower entrance can be spotted. It's visible.

The tower was erupted in a fire and smoke, debris falling everywhere. Chaos had happened.

The clouds started to pour down the water, engulfing the earth with its tears.

On top of the mountain of dead body, there stood a girl. A girl with a H/L H/C hair stained by the red liquid. In her hand, is a massive F/C scythe also stained by the red liquid.

 In her hand, is a massive F/C scythe also stained by the red liquid

(Some of the scythe belong to Mihoyo and the other belong to the owner

(Some of the scythe belong to Mihoyo and the other belong to the owner.)

She looked up at the sky, at the clouds. Her eyes are closed as she felt the tears coming from the clouds pouring on her. The girl stood there for awhile before suddenly let out a laugh. She kept on laughing as she put her hand on her face, covering it.

She stopped and open her eyes only to reveal a piercing gold eyes with a star simbol on it. She smiled.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Haloooo hooman :)
It's my first time writing in Wattpad and English is not ma first language so do tell me if ma grammar is shitty as fuck. :O

N e ways, tell me if it's good and please vote if y'all find it interesting 😉 👍

Saturday, 19 June 2021