Chapter 3: Girl of Steel

Keyword: F/F (Fav flavour)
                   F/C (Fav colour)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Narrator P. O. V

"It's only four in the first grade, too little right?" Yuji said as he hold his ice-cream in his hand. Right now, they are waiting for Gojou to arrive. While waiting for him, Yuji and Y/N got themselves an ice-cream.

"Well, have you ever seen a man who could see a curse before?" Yuji began thinking with his ice-cream in his mouth. "No."

"There are so few Jujutsu Sorcerer."

"Btw, I thought there were only four if you count me and Y/N."

"School enrollment took place long time ago. It's a special school after all. There should be something hidden."

"Sorry to keep you waiting!"

Y/N, who is leaning on Yuji as a support and been staring into space while eating her ice-cream, woke up from her daydreaming. She walked towards Gojou and hand him her F/F ice-cream.

"Sensei can have it."

Then she walked back to Yuji and play with Mamon.

The three stood there for awhile before realising that she gave Gojou her ice-cream so he can finish it. This is...indirect kiss?!

Yuji jaw dropped from the shock and I believe I saw his soul flying out of his body. Well, RIP. May god take very good care of you, dearest friend. Your existence may not be forgotten.

While Yuji soul flew out of his body, Gojou was happy and jumped like a child who just got a toy.

"C-can I really have this, Y/N."

"Take it or leave it." You said while still playing with Mamon.

Gojou is fangirling on the inside, I can tell.

He take his first bite of the half F/F ice-cream and ma dude's soul too, just flew out of his body. But he recovers so quick that he began jumping again. He's face is red, btw.

"I just got an indirect kiss!"

Bruh, why are you so happy. It's not like you have a crush on her (yet).

"Uh..umm anyway, catch up with the custom-made uniform?" Gojou look at Yuji who is now, miraculously, got his soul back, but still hasn't recover. "Yes, exactly."

"But why is it different from Fushiguro? And the hood?"

"The uniform can be altered for us upon request."

Yuji look at Gojou with wonder. "I didn't ask for...Y/N, did you?" He turn his head at you while you just stay quiet and swing your head to the side.

"I had someone to change it on my own."

Yuji blinking his eyes at him as Megumi just keep his straight face and Y/N being Y/N, stay quiet. Her uniform is different too. She has the same hood as Yuji but F/C.
(The pic from Y/N intro is an example)

"Oh well."

"Be careful. It's a habit of Gojou-sensei. Btw, why are we meeting in Harajuku?"

"I hope to meet here."

"I want popcorn!" Yuji exclaimed.

"You just got yourself an ice-cream." You said as you pinch his cheek.

---later---

"What the heck? Don't run away. Make it clear!"

What the heck? What am I watching? "Are we going to talk to that person now?" Exactly what I was thinking.