Reki x Langa

(alternate depressed Reki cheering for Langa scene)

Langa POV

There was no point. No point in anything... The beef with Joe was as rad as it gets, but I couldn;t feel anything. My heart wasn't racing with excitement like it was supposed to. I looked to the ground passing beneath me. My speed decreased significantly. I was ready to give up entirely, until..

"LANGA!!!" My eyes met his. Eyes that were the last thing I had expected to see. It was only for a second.

The beef no longer mattered. I stopped as quickly as I could, leaving my board behind. Falling as I started to run without balance.

Reki was here. He was really here. And I needed to see him before he disappeared on me again. He had me so worried. Worried he would leave me. Permanently. Maybe even taking his own life. The way he had been acting wasn't like him. I know it was a dramatic thought process, but I was truly worried. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, not caring for the tears streaming down my face. They flowed harder as I saw him, embracing him until we both fell into the dirt.

"L-Langa I.." I stared into his golden eyes. Afraid him disappearing or pushing me away. I desperately wanted to tell him how I felt. I needed to. I had to.

I grabbed his jacket, angry. Angry he could leave me like he did. Making me worry about him. I'd already lost someone I loved, I couldn't bare to lose someone else. "Reki, you scared me!!" The tears poured from my eyes as I yelled in all my anger. "You scared me.." the yelling didn't last long as my anger quickly turned back to sadness.

I still can't tell you who kissed who. But our lips met. It wasn't my first kiss, and I doubt it was his. But it was a kiss that I had longed for like no other. The way it brought my body close to his. How clearly I could smell him, like fresh roses, and spring. (I guess this was due to him living in a house full of women.)

I'm also still unsure of how long we kissed.

As I pulled away I stared at his lips. The ones I had just kissed. They had really been on mine. I had tasted them. I had felt them with my own.

"Langa," his voice was soft, barely a whisper.

"Reki," a real smile came to my lips. Genuine and pure. One that only Reki had been able to bring out of since my dad died. It wasn't one caused by fake happiness with a coincidental joke, or a mask to show that I was going to be okay. It was a smile of real happiness. To show that I wasn't going to be okay.

I was okay.