Home Sweet Home

Eddie's POV
I take a picture of me outside the Amun Boarding School (the school they all go to) to the Anubis House Group Chat. Messages fly in
like 'I see you!!!' and 'Can't wait to see you again!!!'.
I grab my suitcases and bags when Amber runs up to me and pulls me into a massive hug "Hey Ambs. Umm, I'm kinda struggling to breath, here!" I choke out.
"Oops, sorry, so Osirian how are you and how's Peddie?"
"Already digging for gossip, then." I say to try and deflect from the last question.
She turns her head and pouts and shrieks and runs up to Nina and Fabian and jumps up and down. I shake my head and chuckle.

We all hug each other quickly catch up as Alfie runs up to Amber to kiss her. "So, we're all caught up, now PLEASE can we go to Anubis House for Trudy's Welcome Home cookies!!!!"
We laugh and start to walk to Anubis House.
I look round for Patrica but realise she's probably hiding from me.

No one's POV
Patricia hides behind a wall as Eddie, Amber, Nina, Fabian and Alfie walk to Anubis House.

Nina's POV
We all walk in laughing and smiling and Eddie shouts "HONEY, WE'RE HOME!!!". Trudy runs up and hugs us all as Victor starts to take our suitcases to our rooms. Trudy beckons us into the living room and we see Mara, Jerome and Joy all sat at the table eating cookies. Eddie quickly runs to the bathroom and Patricia sneaks in and I run up to hug her.

Eddie's POV
I walk back into the living room and see Patricia standing there and I awkwardly wave at her. Alfie and Jerome start to chant "KISS, KISS, KISS!!!" Mara and Amber playfully slap their boyfriends.
"Um...well actually we broke up over the Summer," I ramble. Alfie and Jerome give me a look of 'She dumped you, right?' and I shoot back a look of 'It was mutual!' even though Patricia did dump me for no reason whatsoever.
"Nooo, you were my second favourite couple after Fabina!!!" Amber yells.

"Right, so, yes, I have an announcement there will be some new students here, in fact they should be here now!" Trudy says to cut the awkward silence. A tall blond guy walks in and Amber runs up to him and squeals "MICK!".

After that someone I recognise from my past in America walks in and I run up as she shouts "EDDIE, BABY, GIVE ME A HUG!" and I give her a massive hug and kiss her on her forehead and cheeks. I can almost feel Yacker's evil jealous eyes in my back.

A/N: Soo, who's the new girl and should Patricia be jealous?

Also, what's the real reason Patricia dumped Eddie?

By the Way the Chosen One and Osirian can be near each other in my story! Also, I hope you enjoyed it.