New Girl

Patricia's POV
I look up and down the new girl. She's average height with long curly, bouncy and blonde hair and sparkly blue eyes. She's effortlessly beautiful and has an amazing smile. She's wearing a navy crop-top and black ripped skinny jeans and white trainers with amazing jewellery.

Anger surges through my veins as Eddie and the New Girl hug and then he KISSES her! I...mean I guess it's only on the cheek and forehead and I broke up with him... but still!!

Eddie twirls round to introduce his girlfriend or whatever "Hey, so, this is Rebecca or Bex as I call her and she is one of my best friends from America and I'm still wondering what the HELL she's doing here!"
"Well, Ed what I'm doing here is joining the school you can't stop raving about. And after catching up with you over the Summer I realised I can't be without you ever again and... I LOVE YOU!!! NOW KISS ME!!!" She yells. I'm about to pick up a jug of water when Eddie playfully pushes her and she says "What?! Come on, you have to admit it was pretty funny!"
"I'm also here, guys?" Mick chirps in. On that note we all hug each him and ruffle his hair in a playful way.

Trudy is just finishing her famous Three Meat Casserole for Lunch and we sit down and I can't stop being jealous towards Bex and Eddie as they playfully mess with each other.
"Ooh, before I forget the Room Arrangements will be Mick and Fabian in their old room and Jerome, Alfie and Eddie in Jerome and Alfie's old room," at this everyone fistbumbs their new roommates "For the Girl's, Nina, Amber and Patricia will be in Nina and Amber's old room and Bex, Joy and Mara will be on Joy, Mara, and Patricia's old room." Trudy announces. She gestures for us to sit and eat. I breath a sigh of relief internally as I don't have to share with 'Beeeex'.

Eddie's POV
I put my bags in my room and trudge out my room as Bex beckons "Edddddd???"
"Bex, you know I hate you calling me that, so if you don't cut it out I'll start calling you Becky again!"
"Fine, Ed...die! Now, pretty please can you take my bags up?!?!"
I nod and pick up her several bags and lug the two with straps on over my shoulders and carry the other two in each hand. I carefully walk up the stairs watching where I step. I huff as I finally get to the top of the stairs and start to make my way to Bex's new room.

My heart pounds as memories flash through my mind of me and Yacker. Our first kiss was in the same room where I'm putting Bex's bags. I shake my mind free of her, Patricia, my Yacker. The floor creaks as I walk out the room and make my way to the stairs when someone bumps into me, making me lose my footing on the top step. I feel my foot going from under me and my body hurtling forward.

A/N: Why did Eddie and Patricia break up when they obviously still have feelings for each other?

Will Eddie be okay or will he fall down the stairs? (Yes I know it's a horrible cliffhanger but it leads to a very awkward moment)

Thanks for Reading! Leave any ideas, questions or whatever in the comments!