2. Jaden x Tyler

Okay. It was a joke. But a truthful one in my dreams too.

Jaden Smith had made the #1 spot on Twitter's trending list after calling Tyler the Creator his 'boyfriend' as a joke, a joke that social media thought was some kind of coming out announcement.

Tyler brushed it off with a laugh backstage, finding it to be absolutely hilarious especially with the rumors that had been swirling about him and ASAP Rocky already.

"Nigga, Jada needa beat yo' ass on Red Table Talk for that! You thought you had one!"

Tyler yelled out, laughing as he gave Jaden a playful noogie, his protests going ignored.

"God, Tyler, you're so annoying!"

"This dick game annoying too, you want proof?"

Tyler smiled, his four carefully positioned gold teeth blinging under the lights.

I'd be lying if I said I'd never wondered about what Cara Delevingne got to feel hearing 'Blow My Load', Tyler's own tribute to the blonde model.

Or what Rakim gets to experience when he coincidentally always rooms or sleeps in Tyler's Bed on Tour and can be heard moaning Tyler's name and "Don't stop!" even though they think we don't know about their secret arrangement as Fuck Buddies.

"You're weird."

"And crazy people make for the best sex, so?"

Jaden looked up at the older man, feeling pins and needles all over his body at the thought of their age gap and how Tyler was implying that he'd still fuck him despite it.

Tyler wasn't in love or anything, but Jaden was attractive and chill enough to be his type in a black guy to him in his eyes.

The two men made eye contact that erotica authors always gush about, both of them aroused at the idea.

"Are you sure...?"

"Aw, it's cute how you're all shy and shit. But I am so you want me to eat that ass or nah?"

***

"I've never had sex with a-"

"Man?"

"Y-yeah."

"You're lying."

Tyler had not forgotten Jaden sucking Carti off in the Hallway the first time he'd introduced him to his older friends in the industry at a Party, knowing how common it was for supposedly straight rappers to 'initiate' younger boys through sex.

"What? I'm not-"

"You fucked Carti. Probably let Rocky and all them niggas hit too."

"Are you-"

"How could you not let me be your first, Jaden?"

Tyler whispered softly, leaning against the door of the Hotel Room. Jaden felt helpless, shocked and confused.

"I mean I am a straight person, Tyler. I never even asked Carti to do that kind of stuff, I was drunk and starstruck-"

Tyler cut Jaden off by pushing him back on the California King bed, kissing him slowly.

"T-Tyler,"