Mads Lewis

*You ready?* Mads came into her best friends room. Both with Alice moved in together after leaving NACH. Besides being best friends for couple years, they were also fuck buddies. First it was just a onetime thing, but then they decided that it wasn't destroying their friendship so why not.

* Yeah but you need one more accessory* brunet smirked taking out of her dresser small vibrator. Mads let a smile crawl onto her lips when she came closer to Al.

*Okay but only if you will have one to* Alice smiled back taking another one which was already waiting. Alice kneeled in front of blonde pulling her dress up. She took her thong to her ankles pulling her legs for her to stand astride. She lick her fingers bringing them to her pussy. She gently rub it to open her, it didn't take much time since Mads was fast wet. Alice took vibrator pushing it inside her. She then pulled her thong back on and fixed her dress, she smirked seeing that it was enough for blonde to shorten her breath.

*My turn bitch* scoff Mads, she hated but also loved the way Alice was always teasing her. This time the blonde one went on her knees immediately pushing her dress to her waist and her thong down. She ran her finger down Alice's already wet pussy, she was massaging her core making Alice want to forget about this whole dinner and have a long night here. When girl was getting closer to her high, blue eyed girl pushed vibrator in fixing her outfit and getting up.

*You will regret that* said through gritted teeth brunet taking her purse and leaving house. Sometime later both girls were in the middle of dinner with their friends. The restaurant was loud and everyone was having fun. When conversation was going between girls Alice take a look at blonde girl sitting opposite her. She was listening to conversation of Sab and Cynthia adding comments from time to time.

Alice took her purse placing her hand on small remote control. She took it out putting her purse down and hiding her hand under the table. She pressed first mode smirking at jumping from shock blonde. Mads narrow her eyes giving her a death stare. Without any word she took her purse doing the same thing as Alice. Brunet this time gulp feeling small but pleasing vibrations inside her. In didn't took them even ten minutes to switch to another level, they were both struggling very hard, not just because of vibrators, they were horny as fuck.

What didn't surprise any of them, moment later they were saying goodbye and hoping into uber.

*Don't you dare!* whisper shout Mads seeing her friend finger on another mode. They were in the backs sit and Mads really didn't want the driver to hear anything.

*I warned you* a smirk appeared on brunets face when she pressed third level. With lust she watch her friend squirm in her sit tightening her thighs. That game however went both ways so another second Alice was feeling her pussy clenching at sudden hard mode. Alice almost let a moan leave her mouth, keeping her thighs strong together just like her friend to cause even a little friction. She needed to cum so bad.

The short ride was taking forever for girls. They were using all of their strength to stand straight in elevator. When Alice was opening the door, Mads was biting inside of her cheek, she couldn't remember the last time she was that horny. When they pass the doorstep it was matter of seconds when Alice's hand was on Mads' throat pushing her to the wall. Brunet pressed her hand to Mads soaking wet thong making her let a loud moan out. Next thing they were both on bed with their clothes ripped off.

*That's the first time we don't know who to take care of first* said Mads seeing how both of them were wet and ready for orgasm.

*Who said we can't do it together* Alice smirked taking out of dresser everything that could be useful tonight. She left it on the side of bed giving Mads bigger vibrator. Girls sit opposite to each other as close as they could. Looking at each other naked bodies they started the vibrators pressing them to their clits. Two loud moans filled the room.

Alice's eyes were travelling from Mads little perfect pussy, through her boobs to her face filled with pleasure.

*Mode 5?* mads asked what met with a nod from Alice, they both put on the highest mode in both of their vibrators.

Mads arched her back not being even able to hold her moans. She watched her friends pussy opening and closing from all the vibrations. She knew the both couldn't hold it anymore. She took out the vibrator letting the pleasure consume her.

Alice did the same as Mads, soon both of their bodies covered it squirt from both girls.

*I want you to fuck me so hard Alice* said Mads through her loud short breaths. She didn't need to tell that twice. Alice took big two-sided dildo pushing it into Mads pussy. *Ahhh fuck*

When half of it was in blonde, Alice took her legs up to Mads so she could hold them, the brunet stand over her slowly pushing herself down on dildo. She gasped on air feeling it enter her. She pushed herself to the end when her pussy touched Mads. Alice started to ride her hard and fast, dildo moving inside them and their pussies brushing against each other. It felt so good.

*Alice* moaned Mads placing her finger on her clit. She was so close.

*Wait a second love* moaned Alice going harder that before. She felt a knot in her stomach and a need to release. And that's what she did along blonde. The squirt made a fountain when Alice took a dildo out of Mads. Alice drop landing on her pussy with her bare one.

*Another one?* smirked brunet already grinding on Mads. That night was definitely not finished for them.