Chapter Nine

It's been days since Hoth, you were laying in bed sleeping still, echo would always check on you.

"How is she?" Hunter asked.

"She doing fine" Echo said softly "she'll wake up sick but she'll make it".

Hunter turned around to see omega looking at the saber, he walked up to her "what are you doing?" He asked.

"Her saber, it's a very interesting weapon" omega smiled. "never knew my friend would be a Jedi".

"The Jedi was amazing" wrecker came up behind her and picked her up.

"What were they like?" She asked.

"Amazing!!" Wrecker smiled.

Omega smiled as wrecker was telling her about the Jedi.

Hunter turned to you, he was worried, probably not as much as echo, echo never left your side when they got back to the ship.

~crosshairs Pov~

Crosshairs was leaning against the skin, washing his face till he heard a sneeze. He grabbed a towel and dried his face "you're sick?".

"What's it to you?, you're not him anymore".

Crosshairs smirked as he looked in the mirror to see you actually, he's body relaxed once he saw you "look at you... my Luna all grow up".

You swallowed once he saw you.

"You grew up to be a beautiful young woman, I guess I did do a good job raising you for those couple years".

"You're not him, stop saying those things!!".

"If I'm not him, why do I remember you smiling when I come see you?" He raised an eyebrow. Next thing he saw you fully in the mirror, you banged on it.

"You may have his body and mind, but you'll never be my foxy".

Crosshairs eyes scanned your face till he noticed the marks in your neck "Wreckers job I see?". You lowered your hands from the mirror. "What did you do to tick him off Luna?".

"I...I don't know... he just grabbed my throat" you said softly while looking away.

"Luna, look at me when I'm talking to you!".

Your jaw was clenched when he said that, you have no idea how your still obeying him. "He said good soldiers follow orders...". You watched as the corner of his lip curve.

"Do they know?" He asked.

"Yes...".

"What colour is your saber?".

"Blue..." you said softly.

Crosshair couldn't help but touch the mirror. The child that came to him, that he claimed as he daughter.

"Commander!".

Crosshairs snapped out of whatever he was doing and pulled his hand back from the mirror "What!?" He turned to his brother.

"We're getting ready to leave" he said.

Crosshairs turned to the mirror before waking to his bed to grab his things.

After a while he was waking down the halls with his team.

"So where you going?" You asked which he ignored you "foxy?".

"Zip it" He whispered.

"Why?" You walked beside him.

Crosshairs didn't say anything as he turned his head to the window to see you in your Jedi outfit.