71-75 (wedding day)

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 71 Wedding Dress The blessings of other people's daughters, she is a mother...

    "The county lord, your highness said that you can't go out of the palace again in the last few days. If you have anything you want to say, you can write to him in a letter." The blue eunuch carefully looked at the future princess Chen: "This is your highness for you. Please have a look at the letter you wrote."

    Jiuzhu took the letter and turned to see that his brother and mother were both looking at him. He opened the letter for a while.

    "I'll go to the kitchen and have a look." Shen stood up and gave his daughter a free space.

    Ming Jiyuan stood up reluctantly and said, "I'll go to the study to read a book."

    Last night, the two of them didn't come back when they wandered around, and they hadn't seen each other in five or six hours. Need to write a letter?

    Jiuzhu opened the letter, read the contents of the letter written by His Highness word by word, and asked the eunuch who sent the letter: "His Royal Highness can't leave the palace before the second day of February?" The

    blue eunuch replied respectfully: "Please rest assured, your Highness. I will write to you every day. If you have a reply, the slave is here to wait for you to finish writing the letter, and then take the letter back."

    He prayed secretly in his heart, the county lord must reply to the letter, otherwise he cannot go back to His Highness Confess.

    "Excuse me, father-in-law, wait a moment." Jiuzhu stood up, called a maid to take the blue eunuch to have tea, and hurried back to the room with the letter.

    She felt that she had nothing to write, but she still had a lot to say to His Royal Highness.

    For example, the Chunlanhua in the yard opened, and the mother sent by the Ministry of Rites praised her, and found some interesting travel notes in his brother's study.

    Lala wrote a lot of miscellaneous, and finally she wrote a few words at the end of the letter.

    [Everything is fine, do not worry, Your Highness. ]

    Dry the ink on the letter paper, she folded the letter and put it in the envelope. After thinking about it, he took another piece of paper, traced a spring flower and put it in the envelope.

    The new year has a new look, and the spring orchids are released at the beginning of the year, which represents a new beginning.

    "Prince and concubine, Aunt White Peony is here."

    Sun Caiyao put down the book in her hand and looked at the woman who walked in front of her. She has a good-looking appearance, a respectful look, and a very steady temperament can be seen between her eyes.

    "Slavish white peony, give a gift to the prince and concubine." White peony gave her a master and servant gift.

    "You don't have to be so courteous." Sun Caiyao stepped forward to hold her hand. Her hand was rough and strong, which should have been caused by her habit of doing rough work during the Qianyi Pavilion period. The smile on the face deepened: "

    My aunt is serving in front of my concubine. There are all sorts of things in the palace, and no one can do better than my aunt." "Now, my highness and I are not in a good situation . I have to wrong you for a while. Sun Caiyao returned to the chair and sat down: "My aunt is a first-class grand palace lady registered in Ouchi, and she is still the same here."