02

☆ ————— ☆

title : 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

☆ ————— ☆

"hey guys! i want to introduce you to someone!" tanaka yelled, gaining the attention of everyone in the gym.

they all stopped practice and stared at tanaka. "we've got a new member! this is rengoku [y/n]," tanaka introduced.

a brunette (with very, smexy thighs) smiled and ordered, "alright everyone. introduce yourselves. i'm the captain, daichi sawamura. nice to meet you, rengoku-san."

"sugawara koshi, vice-captain. call me suga!"

"asahi azumane, nice to meet you."

"my name's nishinoya yu! it's nice to meet you!"

"as you already know, i'm tanaka ryunosuke, the next ace."

"welcome to the team. i'm ennoshita chikara, the underrated character."

"i'm kinoshita hisashi, wing spiker."

"narita kazuhito, i hope we get along!"

"kageyama tobio."

"hinata shoyo! nice to meet you! welcome to the team!"

"tsukishima kei."

"yamaguchi tadashi, i hope we get along!"

[y/n] smiles at the twelve of them before waving his hand. "yes, i'll be in you're care."

(timeskip to after practice)

"hey, rengoku. come join us for meat buns at coach ukai's store. it's on us, treat it as a welcome to our team," daichi said, putting a hand on [y/n]'s shoulder.

[y/n] smiled and shook his head. "thank you, but no. i can't let you pay for me. and also, please call me [y/n]."

daichi furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. "no, you're a newcomer, so we'll pay."

the two ended up in a staring contest, resulting in [y/n] as the winner. daichi couldn't help but look away first and agree to letting the shorter male pay for himself.

the team arrived at the store shortly. they grabbed things like gari-gari kun popsicles, meat buns, milk and more. they all paid together and left, going their separate ways home.

[y/n] walks up the slope of the mountain, admiring the scenery. he admired the pink and orange sky above him. "no wonder tokito-san loves the sky. it looks so peaceful," [y/n] mumbles under his breath.