Oneus & Onewe with Twin Lights

Oneus
Ravn
So affectionate with the two. Has been smacked multiple times by the two when he wouldn't let go of them for over an hour. When Oneus were training for debut the duo would always be there to help him out and destress.

Seoho
Another person who clings to them. He does everything to make them smile. Tries to say they are his children but gets shot down quickly by them sayibg they are Solar and Moonbyul's children.

Leedo
On more then one occasion has been seen carrying the two around as if they are little kids. There are some photos/clips of him being used as a pillow by the two.

Keonhee
Was nearly killed by Serenity when he ate her food, only survived by Evan holding her back. Calls the two by their Korean name and always recieves a death glare or gets hit.

Hwanwoong
Gets made fun of over his height by Evan. He is more mature then Evan but not Serenity, Serenity gives him tips on how to make fun of Evan if he says something about his height.

Xion
Serenity's son and Evan's nephew. He gets away with so much when either is around. There is clips of him using Serenity's lap as a pillow in a deep sleep. His members took multiple phots because of how cute he looked.

Onewe
Yonghoon
Embarrassing dad. Has gone to tgeir concerts/performances and cheered louder than their fans. Has appeared in their VLives and cuddled them before pinching their cheeks. Gets smacked a lot by the two.

Harin
Drains the two so much with his personality and energy. Cooks with Serenity a lot but scolds Evan if he comes near the kitchen.

Kanghyun
When the three are together it shocks everyone with how calm and quiet they are as Evan is known for being unable to be calm or quiet.

Dongmyeong
Serenity's son and Evan's nephew. Loves recieving attention from ome of the two. Has fought Xion for using Serenity's lap as a pillow, Serenity smacked both saying they can share. Evan gives him advice on how to look out for his twin without being obvious.

CyA
When he is having a hardtime producing or writing a song he goes to the duo. He is Evan's son, gets babied so much. Given advice on song writing and producing.