Mall trip and food decisions.

Just as he had thought, Uraraka had asked him to come along with her to the mall. The trip had been arranged early in the morning, the weekend after classes had officially ended after their first semester of UA for their summer break.

Unfortunately, that was also when he had agreed to meet with both Kaneki and Hide once again; the trio all strictly sticking to the weekly food plan which worked safely and sufficiently enough for the three of them. Thankfully Uraraka had been more than willing to create a cover story for him, telling their classmates there he would be joining later in the day; arranging to meet up just after lunch.

The trip to Kaneki and Hides went as usual as possible, the same pigeons and people going about their early weekend commute. It didn't take long for him to arrive at their apartment and soon after he had knocked on the door, Kaneki welcomed him in with a smile.

Hide sat in his usual place with the stuff he needed all prepared as he walked in, greeting him with another smile as they got on with what they needed to do. No extra words were shared, the trio all knowing exactly what they needed to do, the silence somewhat comforting; Kaneki and Hide a little while after leaving him to his food.

It didn't take all that long for them all to reunite in the two older guys' living room, the usual conversations of school, college, and work all filtering freely around.

It didn't take long for the topic to turn to UA, the conversation quickly reminding Izuku to mention the summer camp to them both.

"Hey, Kaneki..? Hide..?" Izuku called out to them, interrupting the debate the pair of them had been having, causing them both to look over to him with puzzlement.

"I forgot to mention earlier but UA is having the first-year hero course go on a summer camp for extra training. It's meant to be for a week away somewhere, but I don't know where it's gonna be: none of us are until we arrive..." finished slowly, explaining their dilemma.

Both Kaneki and Hide grimaced slightly, a whole week without food would be a problem...

Their food plan was enough to prevent Midoriya from going hungry over short periods of time, eating every couple of days to replenish what he had lost through school training. It wasn't designed to last him over a week, especially a week filled with possibly harsh training and injury...

Injuries required healing and healing required food.

Always trying to be the one to solve all their problems, Hide responded first, "Couldn't you tell us the location of your summer camp once you've arrived..? We could come find you and-"

He trailed off as Izuku shook his head, "I could do... But there is no possibility that you would be able to find me, I don't even know how far away we're going; it could be on the other side of Japan." Izuku paused, sighing, "Even if you could reach me, it's unlikely I'd be able to slip out for long enough to eat, clean up and get back without anyone noticing..."

He didn't mention how serious the consequences would be if the pair of them were caught there, the teachers had a very valid reason for keeping the camp location confidential. He was already seen as a villain, and if the heroes found the pair of them, their operation would be canceled. He would be caught and some of the only people he trusted with his secret would be deemed as assisting criminals, thrown into prison alongside him.

Izuku had worked hard to ensure that would never happen to both Uraraka, after the USJ, and later Todoroki; he'd be damned if both Kaneki and Hide were arrested because of his lack of foresight and carelessness. He had been careless in the past, causing Uraraka to be deemed as a suspect, he wouldn't let it happen again; he wouldn't risk getting caught.