3. Devorced woman

You become stunned and stared at the man in disbelief "what, you don't understand? This isn't your first marriage, don't tell me you don't know how to please a man. "

You clenched your fists at his sarcastic words, It's true that you was married to Lee Dong-hae for year but he never touched you under the pretext that you wasn't ready for that and he became busy with his own work, it wasn't until a months later you found Lee Dong-hae with an enchanting pregnant woman, that was when your nightmare started.

"speak!"

Your silence made Jeon Jungkook lose his patience, he reached out and yanked the blanket off of you.

You screamed and frantically grabbed the blanket to cover your body as you wrapped yourself up, as soon as the alluring scene disappeared, Jungkook's eyes darkened, his cold voice became hoarse as he mocked.

"That innocent act doesn't suit you, if you aren't willing to do it, then scram!"

His eyes turned ice-cold, after finished speaking, he moved his wheelchair to leave. "Wait!"

You panicked seeing him leave just like that, wrapping yourself in the blanket you rushed off the bed and shouted at his back.

"You can't do it anyway, so why do you have to torture me like this, we can coexist peacefully and it will save you the trouble of having to find another wife."

your words made him stop in his tracks, his body didn't move but he turned his head around, his expression turned stony, eyes piercing cold and his voice reminded you of a demon from hell.

"who did you say can't do it?"

Jungkook's eyes were shining like a dangerous wild beast, it seems as if he will pounce on you and bite you to death if you dared to say another words. what's going on? he is a disabled man, so how could his aura be so intense?

He adjusted his wheelchair before slowly approaching you, his pupils dark and penetrating, you took subconsciously two steps back and wrapped blanket tightly. but the man who was sitting is already Infront of you.

He grabbed your slender wrist and pulled you away from the thick blanket not even giving you any time to react. You screamed and fell onto his legs naked, with nothing to cover your body.

"who did you say can't do it?" jungkook repeated coldly, glaring at you with his sharp, piercing eyes. "r...rumors say that you can't do it." you answered not knowing where should you cover with your hands, as your face turned bright red with shame. "Let go of me."

his sudden approach got you panicked but couldn't do anything, but to trapped in his pheromones. powerful, overbearing, dangerous.

This feeling...

It reminded you of the man in the car, his aura was just as overbearing as the person in front of you. your face turned pale, you could never forget that humiliating night.

A month ago, after witnessing your husband's betrayal, you was wondering in the streets when suddenly a man grabbed you and pulled you into his car, everything that happened afterward was out of your control, you struggled and screamed but your resistance was nothing to that man.

you was used and played with like a doll until you felt like you was almost on the verge of death, and so, you lost your Virginity to a stranger on that despairing night, you didn't even remember the man's face.

"You want to be Mrs. Jeon at all costs?"

Jeon Jungkook's voice pulled you back to your senses but immediately, your body stiffened because you felt something hot pressing against your skin, you had just experience this kind of thing a month ago, how could you not know what it was?