Wait...What ? ( part 1 )

It's been almost a year since Jackson and April moved to Boston . Harriet was elated to be sure that her parents are actually together for good. Jackson wants to take their relationship a step further but...
Jackson's pov
I've been thinking about this for awhile but i've had hesitations. i mean , we've been though this before and it didn't turn out well... like at all. And now that we have Harriet, a proposal will either make or break our marriage. But it's time. I know it. As my thoughts clouded my head from reality, i heard Harriet's sweet voice calling me and i felt her tugging at my shirt . maybe i should as her? yes i need her approval after all. I mean she's like 5, but it's her mother, and i'm her father.... " Hey nugget, you know how your mommy and i are ... together?" she nods her head . " so how would you like it, if... daddy were to marry mommy?" Her sweet face looks up at me, her eyes bright and her smile wide. She nods with enthusiasm as she crawls into my lap and gives me a hug. Okay then, i'm gonna do it then. Now i just gotta figure out how .
April's pov
"heyy" i say to Jackson as i walk down frm a shower. He jumped slightly and greeted my with a kiss. He has been acting weird these few days. He has been cautious about what he does and it's starting to arouse curiosity in me. it's okay, i'm sure it's nothing serious. i'll just let it slide. I sat at the dining table and started scrolling through my phone. After about 5 mins, Jackson went up to get Harriet and left his phone on the kitchen counter. I guiltily picked up his phone and looked. To my utmost shock, i unlock his phone just to see his calendar saying MEET J AT THE SUNFLOWER PATCH NEXT FRIDAY . Who was J? and why the sunflower patch ?
Jackson's pov
I peeked down from the side of the stairs. Yes step one complete . She's falling for this. It's good. Now, for part two....

Heyy!!! the writer here ! sorry for not posting for so long ! i have been busy ! but i will try to write as much as i can ! i hope you enjoy this ! Thanks for your support ! ❤️