Chapter 1

**Y/n's POV**

Hogwarts. Hermione has always had nothing but good things to say about it. I've always been a student at Beaxboutons (rip my spelling ayeeee), but this year, with everything that's going on, I've decided to come to Hogwarts with Hermione, just so we can stay together. As we run through the barrier to get to platform 9 and 3/4, all I can think about is how much I will miss my friend from Beaxboutons, Fluer (again, I cannot spell). she was a year older than me, but she and I were as close as ever. Her little sister, Gabrielle, was also one of my best friends. I am snapped out of my thoughts when we get through the barrier. I watch as Hermione  is greeted by her two best friends, one of which she has a crush on, and she introduces me. Ronald is the one that turns all red, and Harry really doesn't seem to care that Hermione has an older sister that she never mentioned tot he two people who she's closest to, just because she went to another wizarding school. Ron then introduces me to his two older brothers, who will be in my year. When Ron asks me what house I'm in, I tell him that Dumbledore has said that I will be sorted after the first years are. I really hope that I'm a Gryffindor. Then again, anything would be better than a Slytherin. Hermione, Ron, and Harry reassure me that I will get Gryffindor, just like my little sister. Once w board the train, Ron's two older brothers invite me to sit with them. I gladly agree, as I think it would be good to make some friends in my year before we arrive at the school. As the twins lead me to our compartment ent, I realize that I forgot to ask them their names. " Hey," I say, as we make our way to the back of the train. " I forgot to ask you two what your names are, so- What are they?" " Oh, I'm George, and this is my twin brother Fred, who is to afraid to speak to you, as he thinks you are the most beautiful girl in the world" George responds, earning him a punch on the arm from Fred. I just blessed, causing Fred to blush redder that the mop of firey red hair on his head. "Uh- I- ok." I responded, causing George to double over laughing. " Well, here we are." Said Fred, trying to break the awkward silence between the two of us. I don't really know why I was getting butterflies in my stomach, it was just Fred, right? Oh boy, I couldn't have been any more wrong.

A/n-

Hello! this is my very first fan fiction ever, so I hope you guys like it! Also, if you have any suggestions for what should happen in the future in the story, comment them below!!!