•"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤"

Warning: angst
Résumé: it's been now 4 months since Thor left...

       Rainy days always reminded you of him. Oh how you missed him dearly, his warm embraces, his soft kisses, his awful jokes... It has been four months since he left. You knew the risk. You knew the risk that he might never come home again.

Every day you waited. Every single day you were hoping he will come back. Falling for a god? How stupid could you be?

You sighed and sat next to your big window, a steaming tea in hand. Truth be told, you always looked at the night sky, wishing he would show up at your door. You took a sip of your drink as a tear welled up from your eyes.

Did he forget about you? Did he forget about all the promises he made? Promises are made to be broke anyway.

Would you even know if he died? "I miss you..." You said looking at the starry night. A sad smile made its way to your lips, remembering the times when you and he would lay in the grass and stargaze while laughing.

The rain started to fall harder and lightning illuminated the sky. You noticed something in the dark. You wiped your tears away and tried to take a better look at it and saw a tall silhouette walking towards your house.

Your eyes widened and you ran outside, ignoring the pouring rain. Could that be him? You didn't care about being wet, cold, and barefoot. You recognized him. It was him, he came back.

With his very last strength, Thor ran towards you, as you collapsed into his arms. The falling rain blended with your salty tears.

"You came back..." You spoke between sobs. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." Replied he. You cupped his face. "You're real? Tell me it's real and I'm not dreaming." You said as tears uncontrollably rolled on your cheeks.

"I'm here, it's me." He retorted pulling you closer. Thor took your hand in his and stroked it with his thumb. "We should get inside I don't want you to be sick." He said softly. You faintly nodded.

Once you got inside, you handed him a towel and sat on the couch next to him. You glanced at him and noticed the few scars on his face, his short hair, his tired features, and most importantly his missing eye covered by an eyepatch.

"What happened?" You asked swallowing the lump in your throat. "So many things happened... I had to deal with a lot of things on Asgard, then Hela, my sister destroyed my hammer." You furrowed your brows.

"You have a sister?" You asked dumbfounded. "I had a sister." He retorted. "Loki and I, we tried to stop her but fell into the Bifrost." Tears started to fall from his eye. "I saw Banner, he was on a strange planet called Sakaar."

You took his hand in yours. "After that, Hela tried to take over Asgard and she also stabbed me in the eye but it's not important. We had to wake Surtur to kill her but he destroyed Asgard." He took a deep breath.

"Wait, Thor... Where's Loki?" You asked, starting to put the pieces together. Tears began to form in your eyes, fearing his next words.

"We were on the statesmanship with our people when a gigantic spaceship fired at us." His voice broke. "He killed my brother... Heimdall... Everyone!" He started to sob harder and you took him in your arms.

Hot tears rolled on your cheeks and you rubbed his back. "Who's he?" You asked wiping your tears.

"Thanos. This monster took everything from me."

"I'm so sorry..." You said while crying. "Heimdall managed to summon the Bifrost one last time and I ended up not so far from your house." Said he.

"Are you mad at me? Please forgive me I'm terribly sorry but you know I don't have a cellphone and..." You cut him off. "Shh... It's okay I'm not mad, I'm glad to see you alive." Thor buried his head in your neck.

"You're all I have... Don't leave me I'm begging you." He said between violent sobs. "I'm not going anywhere, honey... You should go take a shower and get some rest okay?" He faintly nodded.

"We're gonna be okay..."  

(I have endgame flashbacks with this sentence and I'm not okay)

The end

Well, that was a rollercoaster of emotions-
Hope you liked it! Here are tissues for you *hands a tissue*
Don't forget to vote and comment <3
Have a wonderful day (:
Author~