Author's note

Hello Dear Reader

I'm back with a new story!!!

A new Damian Wayne x Reader

Because I want it to be well-done, interesting and all, I'll take time to write it. New chapters might be updates a lot slower than the others fanfic. I hope you don't mind. I don't want to make any promises but I'll try to update at least once every two weeks.

It will talk about sensitive subjects such as rape, torture, violent scenes, sex ... So be aware of it. I'll not put warning at the beginning of the chapters in order to not spoil. I WARN YOU NOW about the mature content this story will have.

If I need to show the point of view of another character I'll mention it with " X's pov" at the beginning of the chapters.

I don't force you to read this story so don't complain about those kind of scenes . It's not because I wrote about these things that I accept them in real life. So please do not insult me in the comments or in pms (like it has happened a few times already). 

As always, I remind you that English is not my mother tongue so I can make mistakes. Feel free to tell me if you see them and I'll correct them as quick as possible.

Don't forget to vote and/or to comment in order to support this fanfiction and me. I read every comments and if there is any question I'll answer as soon as possible.

I hope you'll enjoy it !!!

See you soon

****

***

**

*

My others fanfics :

Who is the monster ? (Damian Wayne x reader) [Completed]

Promise me (Damian Wayne x reader) [Completed ]

Is it a joke ? ( Sequel of Promise me) [Completed]

Are you my light ? (Damian Wayne) [ Completed]

The Circle (Sequel of Are you my light? ) [Completed]

As always ... (Damian Wayne x reader ) [Completed]

Like never before (Sequel of As always ... ) [Completed]

The Masked Doll (Damian Wayne x reader) [Completed]

One shots (Damian Wayne x reader) [On going]