Bed wetter 🥺🥺🤬🤬

Gerbert😍🥰🥰

Gerard woke up feeling hot and sweaty. Then he realized he had left the blinds open and the sun was shining directly on his body. He went to get up but felt a wet spot on the sheets.
"Shit." he said to himself.
He thought that he must've just sweat a lot because of the heat but as he got up to get a better look at it, he saw the slightly yellow tinted stain staring back at him. He started to worry about his boyfriend bert and whether or not he noticed the stain to. He then checked the time. It read 10:19 am. Bert had left for work two hours ago. Gerard sighed with relief as he worked on taking off the sheet and putting it in the washing machine.

It was now 4:13 pm and Gerard had finished cleaning the bed from his... mess.. at around noon. Bert would be home at 5 so gerard decided to take a nap until then. Gerard made sure to go to the bathroom first because he didn't want another accident to happen. He began to think about what Bert would do if he found Gerard sleeping in a wet puddle of his own urine. "He'd surely be disgusted by me.." Gerard thought to himself. He then began to wonder if maybe, just maybe.. Bert would be aroused by this. He wondered if his boyfriend would lick it up for him- "stop" the black haired man interrupted his own thoughts. As he pushed the thought out of his mind he layed on the bed and began to drift off to sleep.

Gerard could feel the warm liquid leaking into his pants, absorbing in the fabric. He loved it. He heard a gasp and looked up just to see his boyfriend staring at him with a slught blush on his face.
"Gerard.. what happened?" The man questioned.
"G-go away!" The older man stuttered.
"Gee, did you piss yourself?" Bert asks walking up to him slowly.
Gerard sighed and nodded. He looked up to see Bert looking at him with a smirk.
"Let me clean you up, filthy bed wetter." The younger man said with a harsh tone in his voice.
Gerard couldn't help be aroused by the nickname and the whole situation. He nodded again and let bert do whatever he wanted.
"Stand up, you nasty bed pisser." He said to which Gee complied and stood the side, pee dripping from his pants. Gerard boyfriend proceeded to lick and suck the urine from the sheets, his mouth watering from the taste and smell. Gerard looked horrified but also so, so turned on. He got a hard on in seconds. When bert was satisfied, he turned to gerard and motioned down at his soiled trousers and said, "May I?"
Gerard nodded. His boyfriend got on his knees and started at his calf and began to suck the piss out of his pants. Gerard was so hard but didn't do anything about it, he wanted to savor this forever. Bert made his way up to Gee's crotch and started to lick all around it. Gerard then realized something. And that somthing was he had to pee.. again.
"Bert. I have to.. go.. to the bathroom." He whispered
"Don't. I want you to piss right here." Bert demanded.
Gerard obeyed and let his bladder out right then and there. It felt so good and he watched bert drink it all up in front of him. Still peeing, Bert put his mouth around Gerards hard dick and began to suck. Gerard moaned as his lover sucked the pee right from his cock like a straw. He couldn't fathom the amount of pleasure he was feeling. He came nearly right away. Bert was now drinking up his cum like he had done with his piss just seconds before. He pulled off and stood up, walking into the bathroom by himself. Gerard stood in shock. He couldn't believe what just happened. He started to clean up around him and on the bed.

*time skip to the next day. My apologies*

Gerard woke up (the blinds closed this time) in his bed all alone like every other morning. He went straight into the kitchen, happy to see his sheets were dry. He noticed a little cup with a note attached to it. The note read:
"Morning sweetheart, enjoy ;)"
Gerard blushed and thought of the previous night.. to be continued but not actually because I'm not writing more of this shit