bakugo

I was sitting down at my desk staring at my phone. I'm so fucking bored. I turned around and saw someone standing at my door.
"WHAT THE FUCK"

I stare at the person at my door.
"Shity hair is that you?"

I heard him laugh and then walk up to me.
"Sup bakubro your mom let me in. Anyways you wanna hang? Mina asked me if I wanted to go to the mall with her..."

I looked at him. His whole face was red.
"Spit it out shity hair."

He sighed and then flopped himself on my bed.
"I dont want to go alone..."

I glared at him. And what now he wants me to third wheel for him. And plus I was already really busy...
"Yeah sure."

What are friends for. I guess, I don't know. He's calling me his best friend but I feel bad, for some reason. Just then I heard my phone Bing. I looked down at my phone. A new message from instagrab, Ohhh and its a new follower. Wonder who it could be. I unlocked my phone quickly because you never know who's watching. I went onto the app and checked who it was. Oh my god is that who I think it is? I stood up and then went to investigate.  I looked through their social media account. This 100% has to be shity deku.
"Bakubro are you good?"

My head snapped up towards kirishima. I looked at him and then glared.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

Was I talking out loud? No there's no way in hell i'll end up like deku.

"Well I mean you were looking at your phone and smiling... That's not like you."

My eyes went wide. THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL I SMILED. I glared at him and he put his hands up in his defense.
"I didn't see anything"

He said while backing up and pointing to the door.
"I better get going."

I nodded and then went back to my phone. As I checked his account out I realized he had more than 70k followers. Well yeah, and his bio. OHMYFUCKINGGOD. as I read his bio I became more shocked. He's so openly gay and well he goes by he/they pronouns. Respectable. I always had a feeling he'd be gay.  I scrolled through pictures of him and some girl... And some tall candy cane looking asshole. Thats probably his boyfriend. As I scrolled I stopped on one photo. 

What the actual fuck man, he's supposed to be 14

What the actual fuck man, he's supposed to be 14. No holly fuck this is insane, he's hot no- HOLLY SHIT DID I JUST CALL DEKU HOT? that's fucking bull crap, but look at him the mans a genius at clothing. I continue to look at pictures of him. Hey- wait does this man wear eyeliner? Its hot but still.  God wtf where did kiri- shity hair go? God what is wrong with me?

Meanwhile at izuku's rainy happiness
   ...

"OH MY FUCKING GOD HE FOLLOWED ME BACK! WHAT NOW?!?"
Uraraka looked at me and the smirked. Oh no way in god i'm texting him, why can't I just admire him? I looked over at Todorki for help and he looked at Uraraka and slowly nodded agreeing with her.

" oh god I don't even have ROSE quartzz yet!"

Uraraka laughed. She walked up to me and hugged me then pushed me away.
" if you do it ill take you crystal shoping~"

She knows I can't resist crystal baby's...

"Oh god FINE!"