They can't break us apart. II Penny X Reader

Hey guys! So in this AU, Penny didn't got infected, but Georgie did. Thanks for the request, Guccitrentg253! Also, everyone in this oneshot is 20, or 21 years old, except Zee and Zuzy, of course.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

[ONLY] (Y/N)'s POV:

When we walked trough the gates of the safe place with Zizzy and Pony, we heard rustling from around a trashcan. Me and Zizzy decided to check it out. We followed the noise, and it took us to a mall. We were confused, but we wanted to catch the spy, who was spying on us.

"We'll find you, who ever you are..." I said quietly. After that, we went in.

I walked around, and found a red key in Kitty's Kitchen. The door was across the shop, so it wasn't hard to find where I had to use it.

In the clothes shop, there was a blue key, some grass, a crowbar and a plank. I took the plank, and went upstairs. I saw that there was a hole in the ground, so I placed down the plank there. As I walked across, I saw a door locked with a blue lock. A went back down, and picked up the blue kwy and went back to the door. I opened it, and there was a safe locked with a green keycard. I just went back down, and heard something. It was quiet scary.

Metal hitting the ground, pretty fast, and a chainsaw. I turned around, and saw a robot-like pig. The chainsaw arm was the scariest part of it's body. I quickly grabbed the closest thing, a pipe, and I hit it with it. It didn't even affect the robot pig! So I quickly ran to the clothing shop again, and picked the grass up. I crawled troigh the vent, and ran around the mall once.

Once I reached Zizzy, I gave her the grass, and she went after the robot. So I went to the closest shop, the sports shop. There was a purple safe on a bench, and a yellow key on another bench. I remembered that there was a yellow safe in the clothing shop, so I grabbed the key.

I opened the safe, and there was a wrench. I remember I saw a pad upstairs that needed to be repaired with a wrench. So I went up, and repaired the pad. I remembered, that there was a vent, too. So I went to check that out. I crawled in, and saw an infected legless mouse. There was a vent lock (or I don't know how to call that). I hit it off with the wrench, and got out. I saw the green keycard. I picked it up, and went back to the blue keyed place. I opened the safe, and there was a mirror. I picked it up.

'What do I use this for..? Oh, the bank's vault laser.' I said to myself. I walked down to the bank, but it was closed with an orange key. 'Oh, god.' I said to myself again.

I went back uo, looking for an orange key. I evemtually found it, and brung it back to the bank. I opened it, and there was a green key. I swear I could see an arcade with doors locked eith green locks. So I went there. And I was right. I opened it up, and saw a machine that had a white key in it. And it needed two coins inseide it to give the key to me.

I went back to where I found the orange key, picked up the mirror, went back ti the bank, and opened up the vault. There was a coin and some grass again. I picked the coin up, and put it inside that machine.

I haven't used the crowbar yet, so I picked that up. I knew I had to use it at the escape door, so I did. On the way back, I saw a machine that probably had some coin in it. So I broke it open, and took out the coin. I went bacl to the machine, put in the coin, and the white key came out. I finally got the last key, and went to get Zizzy.

After I got her, we went upstaura, and opened the door. "Show yourself, whoever was spying on us!" Zizzy shouted. A girl got up from behind the counter, around my age.