"Good girl

The rest of the train ride was silent, probably for the best. Didn't want him getting angry again..

After four long, exhausting hours in a boring train booth, we had finally made it home,

Hogwarts.

Jacob stands up fastening his tie as he grabs mine and his bags from the compartment above my head. I try walk out before he stops me, "I mean it y/n! I don't want you talking to him." He implies angrily. I nod showing him my understanding. "I need to hear you say it y/n."
"I won't talk to him Jacob." I respond showing no emotion.
"Good girl." He takes his arm from my shoulder and kisses my forehead.

LATER IN Y/N'S DORMITORY:

You hear a gentle knock on your door while your unpacking your trunk, "just a moment Jacob!"
"It's me y/n." Caleb responds as I swiftly run to my door letting him in.
"You shouldn't be here Caleb." I inform him nervously biting my lip.
"Why the fuck not!?" He yells.
"Keep it down!" I whisper loud enough for him to hear. Caleb puts a spell on the room so nobody can hear what's going on from the outside causing me too scoff.
"Now we don't need to keep it down." He motions as I roll my eyes unimpressed.
"Y/n, why do you stay with him? He treats you awfully."
"You wouldn't understand Caleb, now leave before he catches you here."
"I thought you were better than this y/n. I guess I was wrong." Were his last words before leaving the room bringing a tear to my eye letting a moment of weakness come over me.

I flop onto my luxury king bed as my back sinks into the velvet green sheets. I close my eyes thinking over anything and everything leading tears to stream from my eyes before hearing my doorknob twist. I quickly wipe my eyes and run to my bathroom to splash my face.
"Y/n!?" I hear some one yell as I wipe my face with my soft, baby pink flannel.
"Just a moment!" I shout back drying my face.
Without warning, Jacob walks into my bathroom "what are you doing darling?"
"N-nothing" I say putting the towel back on the hook as if nothing happened.
"hm.." he nods curiously, "coffee please hun."
"Of course Jacob." I respond running off to get him a coffee.
"black! Don't forget!!" He shouts making sure I hear as I dash down the corridor.